Parque das Nações
- Close to metro station;
- With swiming pool during the summer season;
- Private parking available for one car;
- New flat in the new part of the city;
- Beautifull with big Windows and natural light;
- The "condominium" has security 24 hours per day;
- Oriente Subway
- Close to the "0ceanário" (Aquarium) - the biggest in Europe
- Vasco da Gama Shopping Center
Check ins from 15:00 to 21:00. After 21:00 late check in fees are applied and paid directly to the host on the check in moment:
- 20€ from 21:00 to 00:00
- 30€ from 00:00 to 02:00
- 40€ after 02:00
Check outs until 12:00.
I'm a 28 year old guy. I finished my Master in Management of Services and Technology after my bachelor in Management and Industrial Engeneering.
In our rooms and flats you will find a familiar/friendly mood, made mainly by Airbnb guests, tourists and some International Students! ;)
I'm a rugby player at the Portuguese team "Agronomia" i'm also an International Rugby player for the Portuguese National Team.
This sport, together with ski, are some of the things i love to do... That's a pitty that i don't get to ski more often because Portugal is more a kind of Sun and Beach country...something i'm sure you will love here!
I've been to Turkey, in Istambul, as an Erasmus student and travelling is probably one of my biggest passions!