Newly completed duplex in Sept. 2015. This is a luxury unit at an affordable price. The upstairs unit is 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with an open floor plan of a modern kitchen, dining, and living room that leads out to a private balcony with BBQ.
* Holding Deposit (Security and Damage Deposit): A Holding Deposit is required for all reservations, which must be received within 5 days from initial reservation request.
* Balance Due: The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to check-in date. Payments not received on time will be subject to cancellation.
* Transient Occupancy Tax: A 10.5% tax is charged by the city of San Diego for any reservation that is less than one month. A month is classified as starting on a date of one month to the same date of the next month.
* Security Deposit:
All rentals will require a refundable security deposit to be returned within 21 days after checkout.
* All reservations are subject to owner approval.
* Up to 60 days before check-in: Cancellations made before balance is paid are subject to a $150 cancellation fee.
*After 60 days before check-in: Refunds are dependent upon our ability to re-rent the unit.
Check in / Check out
*Check in: 4:00pm, Check out: 10:00am
*Early check-in/late check out: Often available, but not guaranteed.
*We ask that you leave the accommodations neat, including placing all dirty dishes in the dish washer, place all used linens and towels in bathtub and remove the trash.
*Smoking is prohibited inside the unit.
Occupancy and Use
*Exceeding stated and/or reasonable occupancy can result in the lost of use of the property as well as the rent. Entertaining which can result in damage to the unit or interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of surrounding neighbors, is prohibited. This might mean that after 10pm you move inside so you don't disrupt others who what to sleep.
Lost or Stolen Items
*The owners will not be held responsible for any items discovered missing during a guests stay. Please do not leave personal items unattended and be certain to always lock your doors and windows.
*If for some reason the rental unit is unavailable, due to fire, flood, etc. the owners will refund all rent (including tax and security deposit).