Private room located in central jakarta. Enjoy the clean and comfortable place to stay.
We are a family owned new guesthouse in Central Jakarta.
Convenient location near Gajah Mada Plaza.
Easily accessible by mass public transport.
Public Transport :
Nearest Train Station are Kota & Gambir ((URL HIDDEN)
distance from Gambir to cazaH approx. 4 km (10-12 minutes by driving)
Nearest Busway Station is Gajah Mada (Transjakarta (URL HIDDEN)
distance from Gajah Mada busway station to cazaH approx. 900 m (10-12 minutes by walk)
Attractions at surrounding area:
- Chinatown (2,8 km)
- Monas, the National Monument (4,4 km)
- Museum Gajah, the National Museum (4 km)
- Batavia, the Jakarta old town heritage buildings complex with Deutch Museum, Puppet Museum, Bank Museum, and infamous Batavia Cafe (3,6 km)
- Ancol Theme-park complex near beach (8,4 km)
- Sunda Kelapa Port.(5,5 km)
- Local culinary along roads of Hayam Wuruk- Gajah Mada, Mangga Besar and Pasar Baru (1-2 km)
types of room:
- room with 1 queen sized bed (160 x 200 cm) with private bathroom, accommodates maximum of 2 people. Available: 1 room
- provided with air con, comfy bed-mattress and pillows to keep you cozy through your night's rest.
- the room is located at 2nd floor, accessible via exclusive stairs-entrance.
Please check our calendar for available dates.
We will require you a copy of your passport or equivalent identity card upon check-in.
Attractive discount rate given for booking of 7 nights and more.
Feel free to drop us email for further queries.
Thank you for your interest to book your accommodation with us.
- Free WiFi
- Common Area equipped with TV, water dispenser and seats
We live at the 1st floor, and the guest house are located at 2nd floor, accessible via exclusive stairs-entrance. You will have a lot of privacy here.
But if you need any assistance, you could reach me downstairs or contact me via text or email.
-We are located in a family surrounding. Please be respectful in the guest house and neighbourhood, no loud noise after 10PM.
-No Pets and Strictly No Smoking inside the house.
-Please keep the house clean and tidy.
-For safety reason, remember to lock the door while you're away and at night, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to your belonging.
-Use or involvement of illegal substances is highly prohibited.
-For security purpose, guests who wish to make a reservation must have a complete profile (including a clear photo of your face, so we know the person who'll check in).
-No guests other than registered are permitted to enter the house.
I appreciate your compliance for these rules. If you have any question, please feel free to contact me.