Enjoy a spacious 2 bedroom apartment located 30 minutes from Manhattan. Located on a quiet street in an up 'n coming neighborhood, enjoy the kitchen, roof access, in-building laundry in your home away from home!
The spacious apartment is located on the 2nd floor of an apartment complex. It has high ceilings, renovated bathroom and an open common space. Wake-up to occasional chirping birds, natural light, big rooftop perfect for stargazing.
I love traveling and understand the importance of having a cozy place to return to and wish to make you feel welcome. I am open to short and longer term stays, message me to discuss.
Please, in your reservation inquiry tell me more about the purpose of your trip, yourself and also include profile pictures.
You will have full access to the kitchen, storage space, toiletries, towels, hair dryer, portable heater and fan.
I enjoy getting to know my guests, but I also completely respect everyone's privacy. At check-in I will give you your keys and orientate you to the flat and the neighborhood by providing you with my list of favorite NYC haunts including restaurants, places to shop, best vintage spots, cultural destinations and secret parks!
1) Please clean up after yourself (yes, please wash your dishes)
2) Respect quiet hours after midnight
3) Non-airbnb guests are not allowed
4) There is no smoking, nor pets, allowed in the apartment.
5) Yes, this is one of those "no shoes" apartments in order to not track in dirt and other gummy creatures (bed bugs) from the city. Wipe those paws clean please on the doormat :-)
6) There is a trash can in the kitchen for food trash. The other container is for recyclables.
7) Got questions? Just ask/text/email me!
I am a California transplant in New York City for a decade now and have various places I call home in the world including Peru and Taiwan. I often host friends from around the world in my flat in NY and love to cook for friends. If I stay at your place, I would love to invent fusion culinary dishes pending on what is available in your neighborhood grocery store, or else brew you delicious tea if that is what you enjoy. Of course, if you don´t have time I would respect your privacy and time, but I do enjoy meeting people, swapping stories and a few good laughs. I always clean up after myself as mutual respect is my core belief in how I navigate the world.
As a traveler, I believe in steering to places where one has a life purpose in.