This beautiful garden apartment is a real gem, in the historical district of Toronto. Close to Distillery, dundas square and eaton centre. It is a gentrified neighbourhood called Cabbagetown. This is a unique community with social programming and million dollar homes. Large deck off bedroom with grape vines. Very safe and secure for all travellers. Truly unique! Walking distance to all Toronto has to offer. Desk and printer are available. and parking is included.
The unit is bright and green. It is like being in the country in the middle of the downtown core. The open concept eat up bar and open kitchen make it great for cooking and eating in.
The bedroom upstairs has a large deck which you can eat outside and have a BBQ under the grapevines. On the deck you get a great view of the CN tower from your own room! This house is for quiet people who are looking for a nice, romantic, peaceful getaway.
You come through a large gate at the back of the house into a beautiful garden area. There is a pond and loads of grapevines! Then you enter into the main floor of the unit.
Guest's privacy is always respected. I will happily provide information on the neighborhood and sightseeing, and can answer any questions you have before or during your stay. I will do everything needed to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, so please don't hesitate to ask. I can always be reached by text, phone or email. Due to scheduling we may not have the chance to meet in person, but I'm always available to you 24/7, any time of the day or night!https://www.airbnb.ca/manage-listing/11698825/details#
The unit is super safe and secluded so if you have any concerns about being downtown you can be sure you will feel like your own little garden getaway right downtown.
- Wash your dirty dishes (its ok to load the dishwasher and turn it on on your way out)
- Place dirty towels in the shower stall
- Take out all garbage and recycling. Please leave your beer and alcohol bottles and containers separate as they can be returned.
........I'll take care of the rest!
*Pets allowed if well-behaved, quiet - please speak with Lisa
*No loud parties as there are others in the building.
*Check-in time is 3PM .
*CHECK OUT by 11am
PROPERTY MUST BE VACATED NO LATER THAN 11am. I always have guests checking in after you leave and need the time to properly clean in between guests. Please be packed up and ready to leave by 11am. Please prepare yourselves beforehand, no exceptions.
**Please be respectful and observe the check-out time as I always have guests checking in after you.
*****NO cooking CURRY,FISH or DEEP FRIED or there will be an additional $200 fee for cleaning.
Owner reserves the right to refuse or terminate lodging in the event guest(s) do not follow the house rules, become disruptive, unruly, problematic, demanding, violent or threatening. Guests hold owner harmless against any legal actions.
Prices are not negotiable, please do not ask for discounted pricing.
** PLEASE NOTE: The house can accommodate no more than 4 guests. If your party is more than eight individuals upon arrival, your reservation will be cancelled immediately and your security deposit will be held. Owner reserves the right to terminate lodging. By sending a reservation request you agree and abide by our House Rules. **
SMOKING ALLOWED OUTDOORS ONLY. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING INSIDE.
I hope you love my home as much as I do, and ask that you respect my belongings and property with care. I pride myself in providing each and every guest with a clean and comfortable place to stay. Please help keep it this way by abiding by the following rules.
* Be courteous to our neighbors by keeping noise at a tolerable level.
* SUPERVISE YOUR CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES. Please, no coloring or eating, ect. on the couch or furniture, and please clean up after any messes your child makes. Any damage, stains, ect. will result in the forfeiture of your security deposit.
* No shoes on the furniture. Please remove shoes and leave at the door.
* Turn off outdoor lights before retiring for the night.
* No burning of candles or open flames.
* No smoking indoors. (If you are found smoking in the house a $250 additional cleaning fee will be charged) If smoking outdoors, please use an ashtray and dispose of cigarette butts properly and be careful to not start a fire in the lawn. Close all doors and windows while smoking outside so smoke does not get inside, and do not smoke around any of the furniture, linens or blankets.
***no cooking curries, fish or deep-frying
When leaving for the day, please be sure to:
* Turn off all lights, TV, and heating/cooling units.
* Un-plug chargers and hair styling appliances after use.
* Close and latch the driveway gate when arriving and leaving.
Please do not rearrange furniture or remove anything from the house. Do not write on or vandalize walls (no stickers or anything adhesive on the walls or doors), light switch plates, furniture, documents, etc., or modify any of our possessions in the house. Please do not leave anything behind. A cleaning fee is charged with every reservation to clean the house after your stay, but please be mindful and do your best to leave it close to the way it was when you arrived. Additional cleaning fees will apply if the house is left significantly different from its original condition.
If any of these rules are broken, your security deposit will be held. If for any reason something is broken or doesn't work, notify me as soon as possible so that I can resolve the problem. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions, concerns, or for any other reason.
Long term renters: I provide you with a starter set of shampoo/conditioner, body wash/lotion, paper towels/toilet paper, and dish/laundry soap. It is your responsibility to purchase your own
My husband and I are in our early 40s and do a lot of travelling. We have 2 girls and are a loving family.
We are into music, travelling and wonderful food. My husband and I are world travellers and are happy to share our home with you.
We starting using Airbnb in 2013 and have listed a few units.
We are excited to share our beautiful home with everyone.