3+ bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms. Fully renovated, modern well-equipped kitchen. WiFi, and linens incl. Prices listed for up to 4 guests - additional fees for 5+ guests. May accommodate up to 8 people.
We will need to collect Va. Sales Tax for your stay 5.3% of total upon arrival.
The Peter Miller House is like having a B&B all to yourself. Set in the historic Old Town Winchester just a few steps from the center of town, the pedestrian mall filled with shops, restaurants and museums. Fully equipped kitchen and recently remodeled bathrooms (2.5) with spacious living and dining rooms makes this your home away from home. Three bedrooms and a bed on landing at top of stairs. Wifi provided. There is a Roku, as well as DVD/VCR players with a video library.
Well-mannered pets considered, for an additional fee. We will need to discuss your particular dog.
Guest wlil have access to two floors of living space, the patio and fenced back yard.
We can meet for check-in or arrange to leave a key in a locked keybox. You can always get in touch with us via cell phone/text, if you have a question or issue.
We expect you to take care of the place, as you would if you were staying at a favorite aunt's. A fully-refundable security deposit will be collected, if you left the place as you found it (excluding washing towels/linens) it will be refunded.
There is no smoking allowed inside. If there is evidence of doing so, your security deposit will be forfeited. We may consider well-behaved pets as guests, on a case-by-case basis. Additional fees will apply.
THE PETER MILLER HOUSE
1. Rentals are for guest accommodations and/or holiday/vacation purposes only.
2. Any person booking a rental must be over twenty-five (25) years old and accept full responsibility for all other guests.
3. Bookings must be made by email/telephone and shall be confirmed after the total rental payment plus the loss and damage deposit is made.
4. Number (or limit) of occupants/guests must be agreed upon at time of booking. Additional fees ($35 per person per night) will be charged for additional guests added to the number on the Rental Agreement.
5. The number of people may not exceed 6 persons for a sleep-over unless agreed upon by us.
6. The number of persons may not exceed 10 persons for any other event unless agreed upon by us.
7. Total rental price plus loss and damage deposit is due at the time of booking or the booking is not secure and the house is made available to others.
8. If bookings are canceled by you or your representative, we return the loss and damage deposit but keep a portion of the rental fee, if the house cannot be re-rented.
9. If we must cancel a booking because of an act of God or other unforeseen circumstances, we will not be held liable for anything other than a refund of the entire amount you have paid.
10. We, or our representatives, may have access at any time to the property for any reason.
11. Pets are not allowed on the property, unless agreed upon by us. Additional charges apply. Pets may not get on furniture/beds; no “accident-prone” pets allowed; toenails must be trimmed to protect floors; pets must be crated if left alone. Renter responsible for picking up all waste in yard or forfeit security deposit.
12. Smoking is not allowed inside the house. The loss and damage deposit will not be returned if guests smoke inside the house or leave smoking materials/butts on the ground.
13. We will not be held responsible for loss or damage to your personal property.
14. We will not be held responsible for any illnesses or injuries sustained by you or your guests.
15. You may not sublet or charge any people any fee for admission to any event or sleep-over.
16. Any gathering of more than four people on the patio must cease by 10:00 PM on weekends and 9:00 PM on weekdays unless agreed upon by us.
17. Amplified music of any kind is not permitted on or in the property unless agreed upon by us.
18. All items on and in the property, including all furniture and art, is inventoried and appraised, and the loss and damage deposit will not be returned if anything is missing or damaged.
19. If your security deposit cannot cover the loss or damage, you are still held responsible to pay for any loss or damage.
20. You must leave the property in the condition it is in at the beginning of your stay, or you will lose the security and damage deposit.
21. If you leave the property and its contents in the condition it was in at the beginning of your stay, the loss and damage deposit is returned to you.
22. Check-in time is 4:00 PM on the day of arrival and check-out time is 11:00 AM on the day of departure. Special arrangements may be possible.
By signing these terms, I agree to abide by the Rental Terms described above.