Long term stays possible - feel free to PM for more details and special arrangements depending on how long you stay.
Conveniently-located 40m²(430 ft²) top (8th) floor flat with lift in the 15e with 2 outdoor balconies and a nice Paris view. Calm family building. 2 to 7 min walk to 3 metro lines (8,6,10), shopping street, restaurants, supermarkets and 12 min walk to the Eiffel Tower. Anything you could need is close by in this lovely neighborhood.
A cozy Parisian apartment with a modern and open design that is located on the 8th and top floor, with elevator. It is well-lit during the day and has two balconies: admire the Parisian rooftops and the Eiffel Tower from the living room balcony and the Sacré Coeur Cathedral in Montmartre (from a distance) from the bedroom balcony. There is a balcony table available to enjoy a nice meal or drink with a view (amazing colours at sunrise and sunset during nice days).
- Sleeps 4: a queen size bed in the bedroom and a comfortable sofa bed in the living room
- Open Italian shower in the bedroom (centralized hot water)
- Bedding provided
- Hardwood floors
- Double pane windows (no street noise)
- Heating system in both rooms
- High speed Wi-Fi (optical fiber)
- DVD Player
- Entry code security system
The apartment is also complete with an equipped kitchen including an oven, refrigerator, heating plates, dish washer and washing machine.
You will have access to the entire apartment during your stay except for a single closet where we keep our personal belongings (closet on the right side of the TV)
My wife and I live in the adjacent building, we are readily available to assist you with any questions or issues that may come up during your stay. We also like to get to know our guests a little when it is possible and provide them with tips if it is there first time. Our goal is to ensure that your stay in Paris is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Easier for us to check you in after 6 pm and before 10:30pm - Otherwise please let us know & we ll try to do our best to find a solution
- please treat the flat as you would if it was your own and keep it clean and tidy as you found it
- no noise after 11 pm as it s a calm and family friendly building
- no parties or outside people staying overnight
- no heels inside on the wooden floor
- smokers are allowed, however, please do so outside on the balconies only. Please use the ashtray - it is strictly forbidden to throw cigarettes from the balcony as we had complains in the past.
- no pets allowed
Travelling, discovering cultures and people are the best experiences in the world. AirBnb is also a way to stretch this experience a bit more since I get to stay in an apartment with a different atmospere which sometimes brings something unique and personal. I am very respectful of my environment whether it s at home or somewhere else - and so it is for apartments or houses i rent. I ll care about your apartment as much as i would for mine. As a host myself I like my guests to do so too
I love to try good restaurants (no matter whether they are fancy or not as long as food is good) so any recommandations are welcome!! I Like sharing my travel experiences and learn more from locals and their stories!