Fully equipped, modern townhouse, 2 short blocks from Metro and buses. Very convenient to downtown DC! Two balconies, one for dining, the other for rocking and gazing at the moon. Perfect for a couple on vacation, sabbatical or work assignment.
While we travel, enjoy our bright, modern townhouse in a quaint historic Takoma neighborhood, 2 blocks from the Metro and buses.
* Fully equipped modern kitchen with gas range, microwave, dishwasher, built-in MP3/CD player, utensils, and spices.
* One BR, with queen-size bed and down comforter. An air mattress or crib can be made available for month-long stays.
* Two balconies for dining and lounging.
* Living room has 2 really comfy couches and TV connected to Amazon and Netflix streaming video.
* Office area with WiFi, desk and counter space. Optional use of a printer and scanner.
We've recently redecorated, so no smoking indoors, pets, or naughty children please!
You'll have access to our whole 2-floor townhouse with office space and two private balconies as well as use of the community washers/dryers and lawn with picnic tables and toddler play areas. If you'll have a car, we can also arrange for free parking.
You'll be staying in our home while we're off traveling, but there will be 2 hosts on site to help you settle in and answer any questions about the house, neighborhood, or community events. We're also available 24/7 by email, messaging and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
NOTE: There are exterior and interior stairs.
We'd appreciate if you could wear slippers indoors and keep the television and noise down on weekdays after 10:30.