If you are looking for your “Home away from Home” this is the right place for you to stay!
Our 70 sqm apartment - located in a typical historical building - will make you feel like at your home.
For weekly and monthly stays ask for our offer!
We kindly ask you:
- not to smoke in the apartment
- to always switch off lights and air conditioning when you go out
- to keep in order common spaces (kithchen and breakfast area)
- to be sure that the doors of the elevator are well closed when you enter the apartment or you go out.
- every time you go out or when you leave PLEASE ENSURE that no keys are left in the internal lock of the door otherwise it will not be possible to access from the outside unless with the help of a specialized technician :-(
Hi, I am Simona, the Hosting Manager of 2 beautiful apartments in Rome, respectively owned by two very good friends of mine, Rita (La Bella Sosta al Centro di Roma) and Cristiana (La Bella Sosta al Vaticano).
Rita lives in Houston with her husband and 5 kids, and she's one of my oldest friends, we were (high-)schoolmates.
Cristiana lives and works in Rome in a multinational Company - where I also used to work up to some time ago, this is how we met ;-)
I am Italian and speak fluent English and French and good German.
I have always lived in Rome , but I have travelled a lot both for educational and working purposes.
I use to cooperate with my sister Francesca, who manages other very nice apartments here in Rome.
If you don't find my places available, please see the links below :
https://www.airbnb.it/rooms/7027330 - Historical Center apartment 2/4 pax
https://www.airbnb.it/rooms/4577818 - Historica Center studio 2 pax
From very recently we started to rent also our Villa in Marina Velca, nearby the ancient Etruscan village Tarquinia, in the area of Viterbo: https://www.airbnb.it/rooms/12910116
I love to socialize with new friends and thanks to this activity I can do it very often. I love this job and the way I can make other people feel happy and comfortable during their vacations.
So, I really hope those who read this will be my guests very soon!