Ground Level, Just a Few Steps to the Pool and BBQ
Mua Laina means "front row" in Hawaiian. And you'll be the biggest fan of this big one bedroom because you'll be just steps away from all the resort's stars. Really, what more could you ask for from a one bedroom home at one of Maui’s premier new resorts? You’ll be amazed at all it has to offer. From direct access to the koi pond and pools to the short walk off your lanai to the aquatic playground, life becomes so much simpler when you stay at this ground-level paradise at 110 Konea.
So ask yourself just what you’ll need during your relaxing stay. Well, this is Maui, so you’ll want your own lanai of course. Nano doors to extend your living space are another Hawaiian staple, so you’ll need that too. A giant master bedroom with its own nano doors certainly can’t hurt either. And hey, you’re on vacation. So why waste precious time with stairs and elevators?
Inside your home might surprise you as well as this is one of the largest one bedrooms at the resort. It not only comfortably sleeps four, but Bosch appliances, a washer and dryer, dishwasher, grill & fire pit access, and cool A/C are all readily available on those days you feel a little homesick. (Yeah, right.)
So get walking. There’s so much to see and do at Honua Kai. And when you stay at Mua Laina at 110 Konea, you'll have front row tickets to it all.
Several of the pools at Honua Kai are undergoing renovation and may be closed for a period of time between mid-September until late November of 2017. The Infinity pool near the Hokulani Building will still remain open for all guests to use throughout this time.
Registration ID# TA/GE-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Guests will receive a check in email with arrival instructions and lockbox codes for the home. If you have any questions, there will be additional contact information in that email.
We are here to help if you need us, but you have full access to the home.
- The beach out front has coral that is great for snorkeling. If you just want to play in the waves, use the sandy beach entrance near the south end of the property.
- An InvitedHome host will meet you upon arrival instead of checking in at the front desk.
- Everyone in your group must be over 25 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property
- Pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances
- The maximum occupancy is 4 people
- The maximum number of cars at the property is 1
- A credit card preauthorization of $500.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit