For anyone yearning for the privacy of an exclusive holiday retreat with all the indulgences of a 5-star lodge, then look no further than Commonage Villas. True to its alpine location, hand-crafted cedar exteriors give way to exquisite interiors, luxuriously appointed to the finest detail.
The Promenade Villas have a slightly more intimate design than their bigger cousins the Grand Promenade Villas but retain all the luxury and refinement for which the Commonage is renowned. Spread over 3 levels with commanding lake and mountain views from every room, the villas feature a spacious Master Bedroom on the top level, open plan living and dining mid-level and 2 bedrooms on the lower level. All bedrooms feature king beds (1 split) and have their own beautifully appointed ensuite. Available in 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom configurations the Promenade Villas offer the ultimate couples getaway, but can equally accommodate a family or group of friends.
*Extra person/rollaway bed hire charge of $105 per person per night.
- 3 large bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- Full kitchen facilities including dishwasher, stovetop/oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, coffee/tea making conveniences, cookware, tableware (pantry stocking available)
- Gas fire, under floor heating and double glazing throughout
- Open plan, large kitchen, living & dining
- Separate laundry, hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Entertainment system, Sky TV in living area, FreeView in bedrooms
- High speed wireless internet access
- carpeted single car garage
- Fully alarmed and monitored security system
- 2 king bed, 1 x split king
- 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom rates available
- Average floor space 258m2
The Commonage" sits pride of place on Queenstown Hill just minutes from the bustling town centre and lake front.
The elevated position not only offers magnificent uninterrupted views of the lake and surrounding mountains but also provides a wonderful sense of majesty as you relax in front of your fire and take it all in. Perfect after an adventurous day out enjoying all that Queenstown has to offer.
But just a short 10 minute downhill stroll will see you in the heart of Queenstown's vibrant dining and entertainment scene.
If the legs are bit tired, never fear as your accommodation includes a complimentary return taxi ride from "The Commonage" to the town centre for each day of your stay.
- fresh flowers & luxurious bathroom essentials
- Sky TV
- Guest services
- complimentary villa to town centre return taxi for each day of your stay
- mid stay clean with linen change for 8 nights or more
**Additional extras (prices available on request)
- limousine airport transfers
- daily servicing
- private chef service
- pantry stocking
***Please note: 5 night minimum stay applies over Christmas and New Year
From your first enquiry until the moment you leave our care, our professional on the ground guest services team- lead by me, will be here to ensure you get the absolute most out of your Queenstown holiday experience. We look forward to welcoming to you to Queenstown