My place is close to great views, the beaches, Elgin, Lossiemouth, coastal walks, local amenities inc. 2 bars, 2 shops and a Chinese takeaway.
You’ll love my place because of the views, the cosiness, friendly host, great location, 5 mins from the beach, great neighbourhood, very friendly neighbours who will tell you anything you want to know about the local area!
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and furry friends (pets).
If you have any Qs prior to booking please ask :)
My house is simple and homely, nothing especially stylish or modern! I've not long moved in and work in the area so the house will be renovated over time. But if you are looking for a bed to rest your head while you travel the Moray coast, then I am happy to oblige!
Access to the property is through the front door, and you are welcome relax in the lounge, use the kitchen and bathroom facilities, wash clothes and relax in the garden (on the rare occasions the sun is out!). Although I have a TV I don't have a TV license, but you are welcome to watch Netflix! There is adequate space in the spare room to do work, hang clothes, etc (it's my craft room when no guests are in!)
I work full time so we may have to negotiate check in times, but I will usually be around in the evenings and weekends if you would like suggestions on what to see, taking out for a spin or even an exploration buddy! I'm relatively new to the area so always up for exploring! Or if you'd like your peace and quiet then I'll usually be busy at my desk, but will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
It's unlikely as I can usually find someone to help me out, but be aware my work can sometimes be unpredictable and there is a slim chance I may be sent away at short notice and may have to cancel your booking. But it hasn't happened yet!
- The kitchen is yours to use as you please, and I'll make room for you to store any food you need, just please leave it as you found it, it's not big enough to leave a mess!
- Help yourself to tea and coffee any time throughout your stay :) I also have plenty of films, Netflix, books, music, a WHOLE box of family games, etc for you to use, just let me know what you fancy.
- If your shoes are dirty please take them off at the front door. I have a cloakroom through the kitchen that you're welcome to leave shoes, bags and coats in.
- If there's any shampoo, soap, products, etc you need, just ask and I'll see if I can help :)
- Feel free to use the laundry facilities, but be aware I don't have a tumble dryer or an airing cupboard! There are laundrettes in town but they aren't open late.
- As this is my home, please don't invite other guests over without speaking to me first.
I am defence photographer by day, entrepreneur by night! Work keeps me very busy and I am often away on courses, hence my property is not always available. But when in, I am more than happy to have guests stay :)
I love to travel, and often end up travelling alone as my trips can be very last minute! I am always on the hunt for new and stunning photographic locations, new people to chat to or just somewhere different.