This home has brand-new high-end appliances, brand-new bathrooms, brand-new carpeting. All four bedrooms are huge and include significant closet space. Beautiful view from the 17th floor. Kitchen, Living and dining area is vibrant and upscale.
The unit is immensely spacious with 1920 Sq feet of living space. There are four large bedrooms. Two brand new full bathrooms, bidet toilets and hair dryers along with all the bathroom amenities you are use to in luxury hotels. The master bedroom has a king size bed while the other 3 bedrooms all have queen size beds. For parents needing baby cribs, we have a foldaway baby crib for at your disposal.
The living room is massive and enjoys a beautiful view to Honolulu from your 17th floor space. And while your loving the view, you also have a new 70 inch flat screen TV you can enjoy to watch your favorite program on cable or simply switch to the latest Apple TV, add yourself as a guest or simply login using your own credentials, and enjoy and number of movies, TV shows or game apps on this huge TV.
Finally, the kitchen has all the latest appliances, including ice maker, coffee maker, dishes and silverware for 8 and all the cooking gear you might need for an inspirational cook-in and to enjoy that cook-in, the dining room has roomy seating for 8. We also have a baby crib stored in the closet for requests with infants.
You have access to the entire unit including 2 indoor parking spaces located on the 5 floor and access to the swimming pool.
The unit manager is Nick and here will be available for anything you might need during your stay.
On a final note, we welcome you to Honolulu and to my home and hope you will both enjoy your stay and all the wonders Honolulu has to offer. Whether you are on vacation, business trip or honeymoon, we think this experience will be a happily memorable one.
1. Treat our house like you treat your own.
2. You have two provided parking spaces, side by side accompanied by two garage openers.
3. Please don't bother the neighbors or the building management. You have a point of contact for any requests or emergencies.
4. Please lock all doors/windows when you leave.
5. Per Hawaiian and Japanese tradition, please remove your shoes upon entering the house. Specifically never you shoes in the bedroom where there is carpeting.
6. You're in a residential building so please keep the noise down especially after 10 PM.
7. Parties. We're renting to you and the guests you listed when you booked. Only those listed should be staying overnight. Please remember, however, that you are responsible for any damage that occurs while you are there regardless of who causes it. Be especially careful with drinks such as red wine or other things at me stain the carpeting in any of the bedrooms.
9. Towel replacement fee is $15 if lost, removed, stained or damaged.
10. No daily maid service provided.
11. Please leave the house clean and in good condition. Just like you'd want guests to leave your house.
12. Please note that the building and suite are smoke-free and pet-free.
13. Any items removed, damaged or broken shall be charged accordingly.
14. Embrace the Aloha Spirit…kindness and appreciation. We're glad you're staying with us and hope you cherish our home as much as we do.