This cosy two bedroom cottage is positioned above a secluded beach at the end of Collingwood Beach in Vincentia. An older style home, renovated throughout, renovated: living, kitchen, dining, bathroom & deck. The back deck overlooks the water...
PLEASE NOTE: All bookings we require a copy of your drivers license and credit card front and backs for security & identification purposes.
This cosy two bedroom cottage is positioned above a secluded beach at the end of Collingwood Beach in Vincentia. An older style home, renovated throughout, renovated: living, kitchen, dining, bathroom & deck. The back deck overlooks the water, perfect to relax and enjoy a BBQ.
Located only minutes walk to the shops and eateries of Vincentia. Garage is not included however there is off street parking available. This holiday home comes complete with all you could want, it makes for a pleasant weekend getaway.
* Sleep(URL HIDDEN)Queen, 2 x Singles
* Waterfront, with views of the beach
* Kitchen with dishwasher, oven & stove, microwave
* Washer & Dryer
* Outside beach shower
* TV & DVD player
* Gas BBQ & outdoor setting out on the deck
* Beach access path from backyard
* Linen is not included
Keys available from One Agency Jervis Bay
1. NOISE & NUISANCE: No persons staying or visiting this property can indulge in conduct that can be deemed a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers. Excess noise is not permitted after 10pm under any circumstance. Any disturbance to neighbours including, but not limited to, excessive noise is totally prohibited and may result in immediate termination of tenancy and fines of minimum $100.
2. NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOME: If the cleaner detects smoking-A Minimum Fee of minimum $50 will be charged for room deodorizing plus linens laundering plus carpet cleaning if required.
3. NO PETS PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES: If cleaner detects pets have visited the property a Minimum fee of $200 will be charged for fumigation & pest spraying.
4. CLEANING: Our Cleaners carry out a hygienic clean only between guests & you are required to leave the property as you found it when you arrived, so to avoid any bond claims please ensure:
•All dishes are washed, dried & put away- Including emptying the dishwasher
•Garbage removed from inside bins
•Refrigerator, microwave, stove, griller & oven are cleaned and all food disposed of
•BBQ & utensils are left clean- “If you use the BBQ- you must clean the BBQ”
•Please ensure any soiled linen (during your stay) is laundered prior to your departure
•Please replace any furniture or item/utensil moved from its original place- the cleaners will charge for any extras they do and any extra time spent at the house.
Note: fees apply for additional cleaning
5. GARBAGE: Please place garbage bins out on Thursday evening for collection on Friday morning.
All rubbish is the tenant’s responsibility therefore you are required to take the excess with you when you leave. Excess rubbish removal is charged upwards from $30 per bag.
6. LOCK AND SECURE ALL DOORS and windows when you leave the premises. Please switch off all lights, close blinds and draw curtains.
7. DEPARTURE TIME IS STRICTLY BEFORE 10AM: Keys must be returned to Harcourts office on day of departure. Charges of $50 plus hourly day rate will apply for late departures and/or key retrievals.
If our office is unattended, please leave keys in locked black box next to our shop front door.
8. BBQ GAS BOTTLE: If the bottle becomes empty during your stay, please refill it at the nearest petrol station/ caravan park) Please send the receipt to our office, we will transfer your reimbursement to your bank account.
9. HOUSE GAS: Please report to Harcourts (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) if you switch the HOUSE GAS bottle over so that we can re-order.
10. USAGE & NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS: The property shall be occupied for residential purposes only and will not be used for a venue for any social function, including but not limited to weddings, parties, receptions, stag &/or hens nights, schoolies gatherings etc. Failure to adhere to this term will result in immediate eviction from the property and loss of bond. The total number of occupants at the property must not exceed the total allowable for the property at any time.
11. KEYS: Lost or mislaid keys will incur a $30 call out fee plus key replacement costs. (After hours call out fee $50 plus replacement key costs)
12. LINEN, TOILETRIES, FOOD & PERSONAL ITEMS: Personal Linen (Sheets, towels, pillow slips & tea towels etc) are to be supplied by the tenant. Linen Hire Service companies can be provided prior to occupancy. Tenants are responsible to supply all & Personal Items, Foodstuffs and Toiletries EG: bring your own toilet paper, soaps, shampoos, salt, pepper, etc. These such items will NOT be supplied by the owner.
13. DAMAGES TO PROPERTY: You the tenant must report all damages, breakages and lost items immediately to the agent. You will be held responsible for and agree to indemnify the owner for any such loss or damage (including cleaning fees) to the premises or contents caused by you or any guest during your occupation of the premises and hereby authorise the agent, Harcourts Jervis Bay, to recover amount from the security deposit bond to cover these costs.
14. CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event you wish to cancel your booking and the property is re-let for the entire period all deposit monies will be refunded less a $55 cancellation fee. In the event the property has not been able to be re-let, no monies will be refunded.
15. PROOF OF IDENTITY: The following documentation is required as proof of your identity:
1) Photo Copy of your current drivers License
2) Photo copy the back & front of nominated credit card
17. BOOKINGS: All bookings are made in good faith however, we the owners booking agent will not be held responsible for the actions of the owner should the owner withdraw or require the property to be withdrawn for any reason. All reasonable efforts will be made to locate alternate accommodation or all monies held in trust will be refunded. The description of the property is made in good faith and is only of a general nature reflecting a fair opinion as to but not limited to, the size, location, condition, sleeping capacity, external and inherent features of the property. Harcourts Jervis Bay will not be held responsible for any perceived expectation by a tenant regarding the property. Nor will Harcourts Jervis Bay be held responsible for third parties who amend or not update any of the property information on external websites.
18. Remember if any claim is made from your bond you will be charged a minimum $100 administration fee, plus the claim amount.
Thanking you in advance for your co operation and we hope you have a great stay in Jervis Bay.