Only a few mins from downtown Boulder and I-36 from Denver, our home is close to family-friendly activities, great views, outdoor hot spots and dining. You’ll love it because of its coziness, light and location. It has a large yard with a basketball hoop and a grill. Enjoy 3 stories and 4000 sq ft of peace in an exclusive neighborhood by the Indian Peaks golf course. Open kitchen and a finished basement with a large family room that comes with a 55 inch TV, ping pong, a bar and a wine cellar.
- SHOES: Bedrooms have fresh and nice carpets; we request NO SHOES in the house. We have plenty of space for shoes in the mudroom.
- TRAMPOLINE is available, yet it can only be used under renter responsibility. Owners/hosts are not responsible for any type of injury and we recommend supervision of children if using it.
- NEIGHBORS and NOISE: The neighborhood is populated by several young families, we request no noise after 9:30PM and respect during night time.
- ACCIDENTS of any type: Please let us know if something breaks or spills. If something like that happens please clean up as soon as possible (consider we love our wooden floor and carpet), most of the cleaning supplies are in the closet across the pantry on the main floor.
- FOOD: As a family we request that food is consumed exclusively on the main floor, please avoid bringing plates or cups to any bedroom to avoid spills on carpets/beds.
- PERSONAL BELONGINGS: As you will discover, this is a family home. You will find some of our personal belongings in the closets and drawers, please treat them carefully and only take what has been made available for your stay. Leave things as you have found them and please take care of our place as if it was yours.
- TOWELS AND LINENS: They have been made available on top of every bed. If more is needed, there is a closet in the master bedroom where you can find extras.
- LOCKED DOORS: We locked our office, one of the two master bedroom closets and our garage where we have left some personal belongings. Please respect the privacy of those rooms.
Hi, my name is Carla and I'm a Chilean traveler. I lived in the US for many years and met a Swedish man who is now my husband. We both travel using Airbnb, as guests and hosts. We love it!