Very big private en-suite room in huge modern 1st floor apartment in the central riverside area. Room has bathroom with bath & shower, 42" TV with cable + NETFLIX & fast wifi. Use of shared kitchen/living room & riverside patio with stunning views
NOTE: This listing is for 1 room only. Please see our other listing if you'd like to rent entire apartment.
Probably one of the most spacious modern apartments in the central riverside area. Large en suite bedroom will allow you independence while having access to all the apartment's facilities and the company of the host when desired. The bedroom features large king size bed, comfy sofa, big 42" TV, working desk and chair, and a luxurious private ensuite bathroom with bath and shower.
Less than 10 minutes walk to the Royal Palace, National Museum, Wat Phnom, Night Market, and all the restaurants and nightclubs that the riverside area has to offer.
Entrance from a quiet but well-lit side street. We are on the 1st floor so not too much of a climb!
Your room contains:
- A 40" flat screen TVs, with full cable access and an active NETFLIX account through a Roku streaming stick so you always have something to watch!
- A Sony Surround Sound Bar in the living room and master bedroom, connects digitally to TV but also accepts Bluetooth and analog connections for playing music.
- A secure large (laptop sized) digital safe so you needn't worry about valuables
The rest of the apartment (to which you have access) contains:
- Huge wide open plan kitchen/living/dining area of roughly 100sqm with large 8 seater table and huge comfy sectional sofa.
- A big flat screen TVs, with cable access (English language channels available). There is also an accessible NETFLIX subscription in the living room!
- High speed internet WIFI. We also have Apple TV so you can connect any laptops or tablets.
- Guests will also have access to a full complement of housewares including bedding, towels, and kitchen accessories including serving ware, cooking utensils, pots/pans, microwave, kettle, rice cooker, fridge freezer, cold water dispenser, oven, and stove top.
- Gourmet Tea and Coffee is provided along with cooking essentials and drinkable water
We try and meet all guests on arrival to show you the apartment and answer any questions you have about the space and the city.
We are very happy to provide any of our guests with local advice on the best places to go for food, culture, and entertainment.
We often cook at home and happy to share this with guests!
The apartment is located next to a nightclub so ambient noise may be a concern for light sleepers. Sound proofing insulation has been built into the home but a low level of noise persists at times.
The entrance to the apartment is secure with both an exterior and interior locked door and the police station located next door.
No smoking inside the apartment but you are welcome to smoke on the patio. No pets are allowed.
A Brit who is now living in Dublin, Ireland after nearly a decade in Asia
I'm an experienced traveller with world-wide knowledge, i've lived and traveller across several countries and continents and have been a regular Airbnb host and travel expert. I speak English, Khmer and a smattering of other languages picked up on my extensive travels.
I now live in Dublin with my partner, Veasna, and we are looking forward to settling and making a new life in this vibrant city
I hope to share my city with you soon!