The flat is at an excellent location to move around S. Paulo.
5 min walk from S. Joaquim subway station. 10 min walk from Liberdade subway station (the Japanese-Chinesse district). 20 min walk from Paulista avenue (one of the main avenues in S. Paulo). Drugstores, bakery, market, fruit shop and restaurant for lunch at the same block.
It’s a large apartment with 2 bedrooms: one with double bed (queen size), and the other one with 1 double bed and 1 double sofa-bed.
Wi-fi (10MB speed) and cable TV. Fully equipped kitchen (duplex refrigerator, blender, toaster and all basic appliances).
Bathroom with electric shower. Service area with toilet and washing machine.
Building with 24-hour doorman.
The reservation applies to the the entire flat.
During your stay, I am available for information and tips, and emergencies related to the flat.
Flexible CHECK-IN / OUT applies only when there aren't different groups leaving and arriving to the flat in the same day. In such cases, the check-out must be done until 11 am and check-in after 14 pm. Such cases are not frequent, and when this overlapping doesn't happen, times are flexible. The situation may change, even after you make your reservation.
* I hope you feel at home and take care of it like if it was you own house. * During your stay, you will be responsible for keeping the apartment, its furniture and equipment in the same conditions you've found them.
* Pets are not allowed.
* You must return the keys when leaving.
* You should not make noise or other actions that might disturb the neighbors.
* Do not exceed the number of persons indicated on the reservation.
* There is no provision of bathroom towels, only bed sheets and blankets.
* You are renting only the physical space, so you should arrange the supplies you need, such as towels and personal care items, etc.
* For smoking, use the ashtrays.
* Try to keep the place clean and organized. We appreciate.