* Number of guests: must be specified and approved when making a reservation. We expect no more than 6 guests.
* Swimming pool: the apartment swimming pool is open from 8am to 10pm. The pool is shared with all neighbors of the apartment complex. Only up to 6 guests should make use of the pool - if you have friends visiting for the day please be mindful of this limit. There is no lifeguard on duty, so please use your own judgement and care. You must comply with all posted rules.
* Quiet hours: 10:00 pm to 10:00 am; during this time any conversation, radio, TV set, etc. should not be loud enough to be heard by guests in neighboring apartments.
* Excessive noise: it is the renter's responsibility to ensure that every guest keeps noise at a level that won't bother neighbors. If the security guard has to intervene due to the noise level in the apartment, a $75 fee will be charged per the apartment complex rules and regulations.
* Additional Fees: if any of the items and appliances provided with the apartment is found damaged or missing upon guest's departure, an additional fee will be charged.
* Note on sand: please wash away all sand outside of the apartment to avoid drainage issues.
* Pots, pans and dishes: are provided as a courtesy and must be left clean if used.
* Grilling and bonfires: grills provided by the swimming pool. Note that bonfires at the beach are prohibited by law.
* Keep valuables safe: although no break-ins have been reported to date, we are not responsible for any loss or damage to your personal items or vehicles during your stay.
* Be Eco-friendly: All guests must walk on paved paths whenever possible. Nature and the environment are a key element of this area's attraction, both for locals and tourists alike. Observe utmost judgment and prudence while enjoying your activities in the area and clean up after yourselves.
Born and raised in Puerto Rico, the island is my oasis for vacations and to visit my family. I left in 2006 and lived in Boston for 6 years before moving to the San Francisco Bay Area, where I have lived for several years now. My family lives in Lajas, Puerto Rico and helps me ensure guests have a great experience in our apartment in Cabo Rojo.
Nací y me crié en Puerto Rico dónde viví en Mayagüez, Lajas, y Vega Baja hasta que terminé la escuela superior. Luego me mudé a Boston para ir a la universidad y ahora vivo en San Francisco. Mi familia vive en Lajas, PR.