• Check-in time is 3PM. Check-out time is 11AM. Times are only enforced if I have a check-in the same day. Please contact me if you'd like to check out later or check-in earlier and I will do my best to accommodate you.
1. When in the apartment, kindly close all windows and doors if using the AC. Electricity is expensive in Barbados.
2. When leaving the apartment, kindly turn off the AC and lights.
3 While the resort grounds are safe, it is still important to remember to lock the doors and close the windows as you would at home.
4. There is no smoking allowed inside the apartment.
5. Please use the provided beach towels at the beach and by the pool.
6. Please air dry ALL towels before dropping them into the laundry basket as this avoids smells and mildew, as well as negates us having to wash towels multiple times.
7. If you break anything, please let me know. There will likely be no impact on security deposit however this gives me time to replace the glass/plate etc before the next guests arrive.
8. Have a great time and let me know if there is anything I can do to improve your guest experience!
I am Indian by descent, Barbadian by birth and Bajan by choice. Tourism, business and travel are my three passions. While I welcome all comers, first time visitors and foodies are my favorites. I absolutely love meeting people and traveling the world through our conversations. My objective is to hopefully help you see this amazing country... through my eyes.