A colorful renovate home for 8-10 guests. A house with 2 bedrooms with a double bed and 1 bedroom with 4 singles beds, 2 kitchen, 2 bathrooms, living room with 2 sofas(capable to sleep), big yard and garden. Free Parking for 1 car. Suitable for 2 families with kids, the house on the back yard are 2 independent houses which communicate via the balcony. 5 min. walking distance from Souvala port, market, pharmacy, bakery, taverns etc. There are 3 beaches in walking distance, Vathi, Souvala, Loutra
There are ferry boats 3-4 times per day from Pireas port directly to Souvala port. Also from Aegina port you could take the bus to Souvala or a taxi .
Aegina island is just an hour from Pireas port. A quite place to relax! Souvala is a small port in the north 10klm from Aegina town. Daily the fisherman arrives to Souvala port and you could buy fresh fish directly from his boat !! Romantic restaurants and bar called NAMASTE is 5 minutes from the studio. Follow the secret path to Vathi beach. Taste Greek salad with oil and feta, fresh sea food like marida & kalamari or octapus, souvlaki and peanuts.
Except your studio, You could use the roof and enjoy the sunset. On the roof is not allowed access to children In any case of an accident the owner has no responsibility. Allow access to laundry and garage
Always ..there is someone to help you for an emergency. Also a tour guide is available on demand.
By your reservation is required to send me via email your passport number, your full name and a photocopy of your passport.
Also by your check in, is required to sign a typical rental agreement . Requested by the Greek low.
Για τους Έλληνες, ειναι απαραίτητο το ΑΦΜ κ το ονοματεπώνυμο.
By your reservation is required your passport number, your full name and a photocopy of your passport. Also by your check in , is required to sign a typical rental agreement . Is requested by the greek low.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed into the house.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are allowed on request
7. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
8. In case of accident or death the owner does not bear any responsibility.
9.Do not throw papers or other objects into the garden
10. Fireplace are turned off from April to Sept they are not operational during this time of the year.
11. Do not throw papers or other objects on the toilet. If blockage is demanding compensation
12. Storms-Earthquakes - Stop Water flow or Electricity from the central network: No refunds will be given for Storms-Earthquakes - Stop Water flow or Electricity Damages from the central network.
13. In case of any damage into the house, compensation is payable under the Greek law.