Cozy private nook on Frenchmen in the Marigny Triangle, 4 blocks from Frenchmen Street live music, bars, and restaurants.
The heart of the French Quarter is a nice 15 minute stroll away. 1 block to the St. Claude Marigny & Bywater corridor, bus stops, and the new N. Rampart/St. Claude Streetcar! Uber/Lyft friendly.
Private entrance, bedroom, and bathroom with coffee, microwave & mini-fridge - a getaway space all your own, perfect for couples or solo travelers, steps from the action.
- Go out and have adventures, and meet new people, but do not bring them back to our house.
- Absolutely no guests or visitors other than the renters or people who have been pre-approved by us.
- As other folks (including me!) live in the rear of the house, please be considerate of excessive late night noise levels.
- Please no candles, incense, or smoking.
- Have fun! Be good to yourself and others!
I'm a native New Orleanian and unschooling educator and intentional community builder. I play an autoharp and love to sing, though I'm not all that grand at it. I like to bake, make Mardi Gras costumes, do origami, play board games, and dabble in the workshop. I'm a detail-oriented person so I hope the space I've prepared makes your stay a great one!