The place is very close to the City, public transport and family-friendly activities. Great central location with an easy walk to City, SouthBank Parklands, Brisbane river, Cultural Centre, museums and galleries. This modern double-bed studio (bachelor pad) is located in a secure, well maintained complex. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
Property features include:
-Kitchen with electric appliances (big fridge, cooktop, microwave), utensils, plates and cutlery
-Good-sized bathroom with a washing machine (powder is provided)
-Large balcony – perfect place to relax with the city views
-Unlimited Wi-Fi internet
-Roof top pool, gym, BBQ area
-Entertaining area with a big TV, table tennis, vending machines, tables and seats
-12 visitor car spaces (with a 2 hours limit) in the building. The visitor spaces are limited and are not available all times.
Great central location with an easy walk to
- City (via Kurilpa or Victoria bridges),
- SouthBank Parklands (10min walk along the river),
- Brisbane river (2min walk),
- Cultural Centre, State Library, Queensland Performing Arts Center, Art Galleries and Museums (2min walk),
- 4 minutes walk to South Brisbane train station, short walk to Roma st Station and Central Station,
- 5 minutes walk to Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Short walk to QUT, Griffith University, SouthBank and West End markets,
- Walking distance to Coles (10min), Woolworth, ALDI, shops and cafes,
- Close to multiple bars, restaurants and cafe
- Close to multiple public transport options (bus, train, ferry), as well as a City Council bike station and bike ways.
- Guests have 24 hours access to the entire home.
- Guests can use the swimming pool, BBQ and gym from 7am till 9.30pm. BBQ should be booked on the reception a day before and cleaned after use.
- Guests can use ironing boards and iron (for free) in the laundry (Level 1). Dryers on the laundry cost $3/dry.
- Guests have 24 hours access to Communal entertaining area with a big TV, table tennis, vending machines, tables and seats.
In most instances I or my husband will personally meet guests outside of the building upon arrival to hand over keys and explain where everything is and how easy it is to get around. Check-in at any time after 3pm. Check-out before 10am, you need to return the keys at the check-out. Please contact us if you need an earlier check-in or a late check-out, usually we can do it for an extra small fee.
We live in this building as well. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions during your stay. We are always contactable via Airbnb and mobile phone.
There are about 12 visitor car spaces (with a 2 hours limit) in the building. The visitor spaces are limited and are not available all times. There is paid on-street parking in South Brisbane. On-street parking is free on weekends and night-time (about 5pm-8am).