It's a very nice and unique place and the position is simply wonderful: looking at the Pantheon, in the heart of Rome.
Casa Eleonora enjoys an exclusive position in the heart of Rome's old town, just in front of the magnificent Pantheon and within walking distance of many of the city's favourite attractions including Piazza Navona, the Spanish Steps and the wonderful Trevi fountain. Housed on the second floor of a 16th century palazzo, this fully refurbished apartment can comfortably host up to four guests. Air conditioning paid extra by week as the heating, paid under consumption. It features beautifully furnished interiors characterised by splendid wooden-beam ceilings and stylish wood floor. Here you will be in the heart of the eternal City. Rome is without doubt one the most beautiful cities in the world; every year millions of tourists come from around the world to admire the treasures and masterpieces of Roman art and architecture. Modern and old, past and present go side by side, all the time. Whether you are in Rome for 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months, be prepared to step into the world’s biggest open air museum. You can decide to follow the typical tourist paths or you can be luck or brave enough to go off the usual tracks. One way or the other, Rome will seduce you and it will hardly leave you indifferent. It will surprise you, like a beautiful middle aged woman that has still plenty to offer and whose beauty is just been merely blurred by time passing by.
Free Internet WiFi.
The owner doesn't live in Rome! A special person will welcome you.
Heating is paid separately, as forfait: Euro 50,00/week - Euro 30,00/3 days.
The A/C during the hot season is paid as forfait: Euro 50,00/week - Euro 30,00/3 days.
Arrivals after 20:30h must paid an extra of 30,00 Euros.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking: Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Bathroom and WC: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to Euro (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Heating is paid extra Euro 50/week
11. Air conditioning is paid by forfait (Euro 50,00/week)
Siamo una coppia siciliana, innamorata di Roma. Abbiamo questo appartamento per godere delle bellezze della Città Eterna! Speriamo che tutti gli ospiti lo amino come noi!
We are a sicilian couple in love with Rome! We have this little apartment to enjoy the great beauty of Rome and we hope that all guests will love this location like us.