A beautiful Studio/Apt is now available. Not only situated in Paris City Center, but also just a few steps from the famous Place des Vosges, Heart of the charming and trendy Marais!
The apartment is situated on the ground floor of a former Hotel, with a courtyard in front (with a grassy area!), particulary calm and quiet. It is a 26sqm Studio: 20sqm living room, plus a 6sqm separated Mezzanine where you will find the bedroom! The Apt includes:
- Comfortable Living Room with a big sofa bed (80" Flat TV, colourful decoration), directly when you enter the Apt.
- After the living room, two stairs down you will find a separate fully fitted kitchen, with everything you need to cook!
- Opposite of the kitchen, a separate bathroom with shower/Bath (quiet small to lie down), a toilet and a washbasin
- A washing machine next to the kitchen
- a wireless internet access and a Cable TV with DVD player and a good sound system.
- The ROOM is located on a beautiful wooden Mezzanine where you will find a double bed and some storage for your belongings. (be careful, you cannot entirely stand up on the mezzanine :) )
- You will receive cleans towels and bed sheets during your stay.
You will be in a cosy Atmsophere, the best cocoon to spend your nice holidays in Paris.
Desirably situated in a small and quiet street, Rue Amelot, you will be very very close to PLACE DES VOSGES (in the Marais area, 5 min walk), Place de la bastille (6 min walk), or REPUBLIQUE (10 min walk), RUE DE BRETAGNE (very trendy place, 7 min walk). Walking distance to SAINT PAUL and NOTRE DAME. Anyway, once you arrive, it will be my pleasure to explain you everything you can find next to the Apt.
Nearby, there are plenty of good restaurants and café for every taste and price, a good nightlife wish fashionables bars, a convenient store 2 min walk, two grocery store if you are hungry or thirthy late during the night. Ask me for some more details!
Metro CHEMIN VERT (ligne 8, less than 1min walk)
Metro BREGUET SABIN (Line 5, 3min walk)
Metro BASTILLE (Line 1, 7min walk)
There are plenty buses passing in the next street, Boulevard Beaumarchais. You will aswell find a Velib Station (Cycles that you can rent to get around paris, I recommend that when the sun is shinning!)
Anyway, I will share with you plenty of information before your arrival and also carefully explain you how you get to the apartment from airports or train stations.
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO GET IN CONTACT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR YOU WANT TO DISCUSS IN MORE DETAIL
Thank you for reading and hope to see you soon in Paris!
Hi Everyone, i am Max from Paris, France.
I have been living in many places for the last 6 years and finally settled in the great city I was born. Travelling, discovering new cultures and people is what I am living for...I will be honoured if you want to share your own experiences with me... I am here to make your stay in Paris the most confortable possible ; or whatever are your requirements, I am here to advise you!
Wish you a pleasant stay!