Enjoy a spacious light and airy sunny location over looking the bay. Sleep in a comfy king bed. Cook in a 400 sq foot granite kitchen with gas fireplace and gas stove. The TV is also equipped with Roku and Comcast cable. The hot tub is on the side patio.
1. Please clean up after yourself. Our housekeepers sanitize but it's up to you to wash your own dishes and clean up any spills.
2. No drugs or loud partying.
3. Always close Windows when you leave to sightsee.
4. Park in the driveway or in designated spots on the street. Please do not take neighbors parking spots. We don't want them having a negative attitude towards airbnb guests.
5. Take your towels and used sheets and pillow cases to the laundry room before you leave.
6. Please leave the hot tub temp at level 8 when you leave. Always shower before going in and replace the lid and cover when done. No children under 12 in the hot tub. And no unsupervised young adults.
7. Garbage day -please bring back the cans from street.
8. If you are staying longer than two weeks you will be responsible for providing your own toilet paper and paper towels.
9. Keep bathroom counters and other shared surfaces clutter free if you are renting one room so that its nice for everyone. Feel free to use a drawer in the bathroom.
10. Pets: if you want to bring pets we only allow dogs due to cat allergies. Pet rent is charged based on the size of the pet and there needs to be an agreement ahead of time. Clean up after your pet and do not let your pet sleep in beds or on furniture.
11. There is an additional agreement to sign that is included in my listing. Additional guests are not allowed without discussing this with us ahead of time and paying the extra guest fee.
12. Put the key back in the lockbox when you leave.
13. Have a great stay and text us if you need something.
I love providing a home for traveling medical professionals such as nurses & physical therapists. And for tourists from around the world. I also have a love of music. -I write, perform, &!teach harp. Though I used to live in Paris,Maui, and even Tunisia, Africa, I'm always happy to return home.
I live in Lakewood Ohio and in California. I do miss Ohio when I'm away -because here, friends are truly friends for life. In Ohio you can just walk in a friends home without knocking -sit on the couch & playfully ask: "what's for dinner? I'm also a foodie: Ask me where you can get Lobster Pizza for only $14! I believe that when people travel they open up new worlds to themselves and others. They bring and share their culture and ways of thinking. It was Mark Twain who said that "Travel is lethal to prejudice and ignorance. "
Why do I like to share my home? The satisfaction I feel is immeasurable when friends and families have a unique place to stay and get to "live like a local." Success is finding a way to live, love, and laugh.