I am subletting my room in Newtown whilst I go off to do some travels in Asia. It available from the 2nd Feb until the 21st - happy to negotiate dates slightly but no less than 14 nights including wi-fi and all utilities
its a true Aussie home - not perfect and polished but homely, friendly and full of character!
I am subletting my room in Newtown whilst I go off to do some travels in Asia. It available from the 2nd Feb until the 21st - happy to negotiate dates slightly but no less than 14 nights. Its $300 per week all in including wi-fi and all utilities. Here is what you get:
- Central Newtown Location - a 4 minute walk to the fantastic King Street and Newtown station (10 mins to the CBD), fantastic public transport links as well as being a great place to hang out and explore the fantastic inner west!
- Room is a great sized double in a 4 bed 3 story town house with a quiet and shady garden and suntrap roof terrace (doubling as a veggie garden)
- fast wifi, hot shower, cooks kitchen and dining area as well as a cosy living area ideal for watching films. Oh and the best, most sociable and friendly housemates ever - this is certainly not a 'sit in your room kind of house' - I have lived here since September and these guys are firmly known as my 'Aussie Family'
- Housemates are Lou and Nick (straight couple 30 and 28, English and Aussie) and Simon (Gay 32, English) all gainfully employed and social
- The room has a large wardrobe, chest of drawers and other smaller bits of furniture of which i will clear out reasonable space for your belongings, as well as a lovely comfortable ikea double bed. Its at the back of the house so v quiet and cool and is next to the main bathroom (only shared with one person)
WHAT WE REQUIRE: Sparkling personality, gay friendly/ gay, a wicked sense of humour, solvent and able to pay the rent, clean enough to not cause a rat infestation, outside smokers only, no drugs or party boys/ girls.
We care a lot for our home and as such 'fit' is important therefore we would all want to meet you before we all commit - therefore would be looking to do this next Wed/ Thurs (27th and 28th).
This place is a great stop gap for anyone between places or travelling and fed up of hostels looking to meet new people - I guarantee you will have 3 new friends by the end of your stay.
Drop me a note with a bit of info about yourself and we will be in touch!pictures dont do it justice ...its a LOVELY house!
single occupancy only (double bed)
Lou, Nick and Lou would like to meet the person before they come to stay so please be prepared to pop round ahead of coming to stay (maybe by (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) if not in the country yet!)