We hope this apartment will be your home-away-from-home during your time in Hong Kong. We would also appreciate if guests could treat the apartment with love and respect (that you would normally show your own home!) - here are some additional simple house rules.
* Please read through the ONLINE HOUSE MANUAL carefully prior to your stay. The manual contains important info on the apartment and amenities, location and how to get there, as well as some other useful tips. Please let us know if you cannot find the link to access the manual and we will point you at the right direction. We have also placed a hard copy of the manual in the apartment for your easy reference.
* Keep the flat clean and tidy
* Kindly refrain from wearing shoes in the house
* Switch off water heater every time after you take a shower - otherwise it may blow the fuse and break down!
* Switch off all lights, A/Cs, and electrical appliances before you leave the house - be kind to planet earth!
* Be mindful of neighbours and refrain from playing loud music (or having loud parties!) late in the evening
ON CHECK-INs and CHECK-OUTs:
* Normal check-in time is 1pm. Please message us if you require an earlier check-in and we will try our best to coordinate accordingly.
* Normal check-out time is 11am. Please message us if you require a later check-in and we will try our best to coordinate accordingly.
We moved to Hong Kong from London in summer 2013, and this incredible city has been our home ever since. Ryan is from London and Krystal is originally from Hong Kong.
We both run our own businesses and travel regularly for our jobs and for leisure of course! Blessed with the proximity to other fantastic places nearby, we have been busy travelling extensively around Asia ever since we arrived in HK, including Tibet, Nepal, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Bali etc. We will be more than happy to share travel tips if any guests are making a trip to other Asian countries too!
In our spare time, we enjoy going on the many fantastic hikes in HK, sipping iced tea and cold beer on the beach, yoga, jazz, good coffee, a good book, and spending time with our furry friend Lola.
You may also meet our lovely helper Jay (she's is from Philippine and enjoys volleyball!), who helps us out when we are not around.
When we travel abroad we always use Airbnb. For us, a clean, comfortable and safe place to stay is essential. This is exactly what we offer to any guests staying with us. We hope that our place will be a little home-away-from-home for you during your time in HK.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Krystal and Ryan