Tastefully furnished 2 floor suburban home plus a furnished basement just 3 blocks from the town center with upscale restaurants, bars, and train station direct to Center City in 20 minutes. 2 Parking Spots Included.
1. NOISE – You must always be mindful of noise that may disturb neighbors. No loud noise or music.
2. VISITORS – You may have up to 2 visitors at a time.
3. SMOKING – Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the house, out the windows, or within 5 feet of the building.
4. DRUGS – Illegal drugs, including medical marijuana, are not allowed to be used in the building at any time.
5. ALCOHOL – If you are 21, you may consume alcohol in the apartment (i.e. “social drinking”).
6. CLEANING- You can treat this like a hotel and not worry about cleaning up.
7. COOKING – You may cook your own meals.
8. PETS – Only dogs up to 30 lbs are allowed.
I am a 29-year old online entrepreneur that has built my work around being able to travel, live, and work the hours I choose.
Born in Philadelphia and currently based in Bogota, I have been moving around in 50+ countries since graduating high school in 2007. This year I have moved around a lot in Colombia, Indonesia, Mexico, India, Thailand, Italy, Belgium, Ukraine, and Poland.
I'm the kind of person that likes spending time with new and old friends, lounging around being lazy, and daydreaming are just as fun for me as drinking exotic coffee ( living in Colombia is of course the best for this), trying new restaurants, drinking spirits, and learning new things by trial and error.
An an entrepreneur my work is always changing. I have sold two small businesses in the past couple of years and am currently running various lifestyle, travel, and technology publications. It's a fun and laid back business leaving me with plenty of free time to get into new side projects like journalism, being an extra in some absurd shows and movies, and taking advantage of the perks from running a lifestyle website!
AirBNB has been such a great experience for me because it combines a few of my favorite things--meeting and hosting people from other cultures and business.
I really enjoy hosting others and helping them to get to know the place. If we get along well even better as i'm always excited to show people different neighborhoods, bars and clubs, restaurants, etc. I also enjoy it from a business perspective because I can earn a profit doing so. It's kind of enjoyable for me to make sure that a guest is satisfied and returns to wherever they came with a great experience.