Perfect location to stay for the UCI 2017 and walking distance to the first leg starting in Askøy! Modern and fully equipped 3 storey house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Only 15 min drive to the city centre, and easy access to public transport . Close to Vestkanten shopping centre. 15 mins walk to hike Mt. Lyderhorn - one of Bergen´s 7 mountains. Please see our other listing for more reviews!
Our beautiful 3 storey house is located just close to the sea and the mountains. The ground floor consists of 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with shower and washing machine/tumble dryer. One of the bedrooms includes TV with Apple Tv. In our 1st floor you will find two sitting areas, one dining area and a huge, fully equipped kitchen where you can easily do your cooking. You can have movie nights in the top floor where we have a projector and a collection of DVDs. Or why not take a bath in the jacuzzi in the bathroom upstairs? Right next to the bathroom is our third bedroom with a big wardrobe.
Enjoy the summer evenings on the balcony in the 1st floor or on the terrace in the top floor. We also have a gas grill that you can use.
You will have access to the whole house. One room is private.
We will be available on e-mail and cell phone. We might be travelling ourselves. In that case, a friend of ours will be reachable.
24 hours check-in/check-out.
- We would appreciate it if you take off your shoes by the entrance.
- We kindly ask you to keep it quiet after 23.00, especially during weekdays as respect to our neighbours
- Please do not bring extra guests without permission.
- We do not allow pets.
- We do not allow smoking inside the house.
- We do not allow partying in the house. No escessive use of alcohol.
- Please clean your own dishes. We have a dishwasher that you can use.
- Please take care of our home as if it was your own.
- No housekeeping service provided. Ben linen and towels are provided
- We have some personal belongings in the rooms, which are marked with a red sticker.
Welcome to our home! The owners of this house are Smiti and Jotsa and an adorable baby boy :). We are a couple in our late 20's. Smiti works in health care, Jotsa as a design engineer for an oil company. We are friendly and easy-going. We love travelling, and meeting new people.
We moved into our house in June 2015 (and we love it!). We love to travel, and we are happy to rent out our lovely home during our holidays, and our ground floor when we are at home.
As hosts we will do our best to make your stay enjoyable.
As guests we will take care of your home as it was like our own.