A charming, architect designed one bedroom apartment with unique sea views over the Bay of Boka Kotorska from a private terrace. This cosy apartment is in a building that forms a part of a historical complex with many benefits of a luxury hotel.
A charming, architect designed one bedroom apartment with unique sea views over the Bay of Boka Kotorska (Bocche di Cattaro Bay) from a private terrace. This cosy apartment is in a building that forms a part of a historical complex with many benefits of a luxury hotel.
This apartment is designed with Moroccan flavour and furnished with authentic furniture and many details. It is close enough to all the beautiful sites of Montenegro and places to go out, yet far enough for some serious relaxation. A private pier is available for guests to use for sea swimming, sun lounging, kayaking. In the same complex, there is hard to resist restaurant that serves Mediterranean cuisine with a local twist and a cafe bar. It is possible to arrange meals cooked especially for you. Restaurant is available from April to November.
Old city of Kotor, a Unesco World Heritage site, is 10 minutes by car or within 40 minutes walk by the sea, with many cafes and restaurants along the way. This road is also ideal for running, skating, walking or riding a bicycle.
Tivat airport and Porto Montenegro development is just under 30 minutes by car or around 15 minutes by boat. Budva too is around 30 minutes away. Local taxis are quite cheap and we can always call you one. Dubrovnik airport is under 2 hours drive.
- bedroom with king size bed
- Spacious living room with a terrace
- Extra beds possibility, please enquire
- Kitchenette with a bar table
- Air conditioning in every room
- TV with DVD player
- Free WI-FI in common areas
- Refrigerator - Electric stove
- Communal Swimming pool
- Bathroom with a shower
- Bed linen, bath and beach towels provided
- Daily cleaner available on request
- Breakfast option on request
Sea, parking, swimming pool, main road, restaurant, cafe, bar, etc. Swimming pool is not accessible in winter, as well as the restaurant, cafe and bar.
As required and when required
- Since the building is in a gated secure complex, guests receive few keys on arrival. Please keep them safe and do return them on departure or we reserve the right to charge a fee of 50€ for key replacement.
- Please respect quiet hours from 22:00 until 07:00 am.
- Guests are welcome to use apartment as their home, buy food, prepare it and eat it there. However, guests cannot consume their food or drinks outside the apartment.
- Guests are welcome to use hotel's jetty, every paying adult guest have one assigned sunbed, babies and small children do not count and cannot have their own sunbed.
- Any extra services should be paid as consumed on the same day, we cannot hold open tabs for apartment guests.
- We change towels and bed linen every second day during the summer. In winter, we change every week.