Beautiful and bright one bedroom apartment, newly renovated, in central Lisbon.
This colorful apartment, with a very happy vibe, has a living area with an open, yet separated, fully equipped kitchen (cooking plate, microwave, dishwasher, oven, fridge and freezer and all kitchenware), a table for 4, a TV and a sofa bed where 1 extra person may sleep (please note that the size of the bed is 110cmX180cm). There is also a closed space where you can find a washing machine. In the master bedroom there is a double bed and access to the bathroom. The living area has 1 window with a beautiful view over Lisbon's historic area.
When you arrive the bed will be made and you will find fresh towels in the bathroom as well as a hairdryer, soap and shower gel. Everything will be organized for you to have a great stay in this amazing city.
Usually a member of our team will welcome you and give you the keys, we also have self check ins for late arrivals or if needed for some other reason. Either way, we are always available for any questions you might have, or tips you might need. You can count on us to help you to have a great time in Lisbon :-)
- If you are coming with a baby, your baby doesn't pay and we can provide a crib, special linen and towels, a feeding chair and a baby feeding set for a very small extra cost (15€ for the whole stay).
- If you would like to use the extra bed (with no extra guests coming) we charge 10€ to cover the laundry expenses for the extra sheets.
- Check out time is until 10:30 but if you are staying in Lisbon for the day you can leave your luggage in the building (we have a small storage place, if you have big luggage we can advise you other places where you can store them for the day)
- After 10:30 you can already leave your luggage in the apartment and get the keys, this means we can do your check in already by then, nevertheless, if we have a check out the same day the apartment will be cleaned and will be ready until 15:00 (we always try our best to have it ready as early as possible).
- If you have a late check in (after 9 PM) and chose not to do a self check in, we charge 15€ (to cover the transportation cost for the person who will welcome you).
There are no special house rules, I just hope you really enjoy it, feel at home and treat it like your own.