We know a lot of people passing through St Louis, are doing just that, so if you're looking for a comfortable place to sleep with your own bathroom; a place to make a meal and rest up with out shelling out for more than you need, look no further.
A spacious private room located on our ground floor, with a bathroom also on the ground floor that isn't shared!
Room has double bed with extra linens, night stand with alarm clock, large closet and small shelf unit with a radio/cd player(added post pictures), and a love seat.
The real things that make this space stand out are the private bath and seating available in the room. This means you get the thing most private rooms don't offer, actual privacy.
You won't have to worry about someone else being in the bathroom, you can take your time, and it will never have to work around a strangers things.
Also the having seating in the room, means that if you want to sit down to use your computer or just relax for a minute you don't have to do it in shared spaces like in our living or dining room (though of course you are more then welcome to)
Go take a look, in most private rooms you will be sharing their bathroom and stuck in a little room with just a bed and other peoples stuff.
The entire ground floor; so besides the room itself,
- Kitchen (and all of the items you'd want/need to prepare, store and eat meals)
- Living Room; we have a 120" screen and projector; sorry no cable but netflix and hulu plus on our Roku, and about a 1000 movies on a home server.
We clearly have geared this more towards the number of travelers that find St Louis to be right in the middle of their trip when traveling across the country, something we noticed a lot of and don't think you should have to spend 50$+ just for a decent place to get some sleep; something we would of loved in our many travels.
That said we are both long time couch surfing hosts who got out of it when it became a company, we'll gladly give you advice on our great neighborhood or the city, as well as help in anyway we can. If we're home playing scrabble or watching a film you're more then welcome to join in.
Discrimination free household.
Off street parking, never have to look for a spot or worry about your vehicle.
- No smoking in the house, a butt can is provided off the back porch if you need
- Pets allowed, but please do not allow them on furniture or bed and indicate in advance; household member is allergic to cats/dogs sadly and will need to take a allergy pill ahead of time.
Due to the extra cleaning required to host pets, a $5 cleaning fee will be added, we appreciate your understanding about it.
- Due to excess wear on the bedding we ask that people with face cleansers that can cause bleaching or heavy foundation take care to wash the cleanser or foundation off before going to bed. It can ruin pillow cases which is unpleasant and expensive.
- Same day bookings will have a $5 charge due to the extra effort normally associated with changing our day to ensure the room is ready.
Hello, we are a married couple in our 30's who have both traveled extensively and are from Seattle, Washington.
We enjoy our peaceful little home and enjoy providing a service we wish we had during our travels by sharing it with others.