Enjoy life in this comfortable 2 bedroom 65 sqm flat - stunning views & lots of light. High standard, modern, very well equipped, only steps away from the water bus. We also offer our personal tips and advice, based on our in-depth knowledge of the city.
We are happy to share our personal holiday home with other Venice lovers! We have combined high quality and standards with personal touches and elements both from Italy, Venice and our home country Norway. We hope you will be able to relax and enjoy life the way we do in this unique city. Based in a very authentic part of Venice, surrounded by the views of water, old rooftops and famous buildings, you are still only steps from the most well-known places and museums. Our guests also appreciate the fact that our entrance is only meters away from the vaporetto (water bus) stop.
We offer free wifi, a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable and modern furniture ( Italian design meets Venetian antiques meets Nordic contemporary - that is Ikea!), exposed beams, tv, DVD, washing machine, dish washer, hair dryer, lots of books and films.
The Giudecca, tucked away from the tourist buzz, is a place where you can see the real Venetian everyday life. Within a minute's walk you will find small coffee bars and all types of restaurants - from traditional trattorias to pure luxury, as well as delis, bakeries etc.
Just outside our entrance is a vaporetto (water bus) station, with easy access to San Marco (10 minutes), the railway station (25 minutes), Lido with its beaches (20 minutes).
Please note that the apartment is on 3rd floor with no lift. On the other hand - we have great views from all rooms and lots of light. We can assure you - this is not always the case in Venice...
Both our air condition and heating systems are new. While staying, you have free use of tea, coffee, oil, spices, soap etc. Our kitchen is equipped so that you can create proper meals - you have all the equipment needed.
We know the city very well and are happy to answer questions and share our insider tips. Don't hesitate to ask! As you can see in the reviews, our guests really have appreciated this extra service.
When you arrive, you will be met by our local contact and given keys and shown the apartment. This cost 35 euros (50 if you arrive after 19:00) - a standard price in Venice.
- The cleaning of the apartment and towels/linen is included in the price.
- The Venice tourist tax is also included in the rent. This tax applies to all legal tourist accommodation in Venice, both hotels and apartments, and is regulated by a municipality law. For our apartment the tax is €1,50 per person per night for adults (up to five nights). Children under 10 are free, children between 10-16 pay 50 %. You will receive an receipt for your tax amount upon arrival - also according to the law.
We have one extra cost:
- A "meet & greet" service: Our local contact will meet you at the vaporetto station just outside our apartment, show you the apartment and give you keys. This costs € 35 (€50 after 7 PM). We are not too happy with check-ins after 23:00, so if a late arrival is the only option, please let us know in advance and we will try to solve it. Check-in after 23:00 costs 70 euro. The meet and greet fee is to be paid in cash directly to our local contact. This is a standard system and pay in Venezia.
Other things to note:
- You will receive two sets of keys. Don´t lose them or take them with you when you leave! If you do we will have to charge you €100 to replace them.
- Please note that the apartment is on 3rd floor with no lift. On the other hand - we have great views from all rooms and lots of light. Not always the case in Venice...
This is our personal holiday home. We are happy to share, but expect you to take good care of it. We also want you to know that our neighbors are friendly Italians. They are working and not on vacation, and we kindly ask you to take this into account, especially if you are arriving or leaving very early or late.