On a secluded hilltop near picturesque Moncioni this 1700's farmhouse offers all charms of Tuscany with the twist of designer, timeless contemporary interiors and panoramic pool. The house has been featured in many interior magazines.
Set on a hilltop, the villa is walking distance from the village of Moncioni but is off the main roads and hidden in the wonderful woods surrounding this area of the Chianti.
The private pool is sitting between the villa and the "oliveta", the olive trees land just above the house, and it offers wonderful panoramic view of the valley and is a rethatching place for sunset gazing.
Guests will have sole access to the pool. No sharing, just privacy and stunning views.
Ideal for families with children and group of friends, the house:
- Sleeps: 8 + 1 (extra beds in one of the double room)
- We have an option of an additional double bedroom on a seperate, fully restructured barn (double bedroom, bathroom and livingroom) just by the pool
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 (plus one in the barn)
- Large private gardens and woods leading all the way to the edges of the montains - ideal for long walks
- Private panoramic pool
- Secluded plaform in the woods with panoramic view of the valley ideal for relaxation, privat time, exercise or yoga
Moncioni is just above Montevarchi, home of the main Prada outlestore and one highway exit away from The Mall.
The villa has been featured in many interior design magazines across Europe.
The villa has 4 bedroom, all with double beds. One has an additional single beds.
The large kitchen is stocked with all cooking utensils, plates and glassware. From the kitchen guests will have direct access to the terrace, offering al fresco dining and stunning sunset views.
the villa is about 1km / 15 min walk from the main road, a 5min greavel road drive leads off the main road to the house.
Please let us know how you wish to be helped during your stay and we'll be happy to arrange. From daily cleaning to breakfast
4 nights minium stay. For short, weekend type staying please contact us, but the rate will be higher...
if you are planning a party of an event, i'd like to discuss it with you to make sure both sides are going to be OK and satisfied. I am not against parties, I just need to be aware... Thanks for understanding!