Historic Bywater home recently renovated. Walking distance to food, parks,bars,parades, & the French Quarter and Frenchman Street. Private Bedroom (Queen Bed) & Bath offers a peaceful get away in the heart of New Orleans. Wifi and Coffee included!
Maitri: "caring, loving kindness displayed to all you meet"
This historic Bywater Neighborhood Home was recently renovated. A labor of love, we are excited to share our beautiful home with guests!
The downstairs guest suite "Maitri" includes private insuite bathroom.
(1) Queen size bed with all bedding.
Furnished room has internet, closet space, hair dryer, iron upon request, bedding and towels - all hotel style. Shared space in the kitchen: coffee maker and access to microwave. House is central AC/Heat, Wireless Wifi.
Street parking is limited on the street as is typical for most of New Orleans. RTA bus line on Royal Street that runs in front of house. Uber service good in the Bywater and French Quarter neighborhoods.
Close to bars & cafes & parks in the Bywater. 10 minutes walk to Frenchman Street & the French Quarter. SEE GUIDEBOOK.
No smoking inside house allowed. Porch only.
Allergy Alert: Dogs & Cat live inside downstairs - they are not allowed in the guest suite space.
SPRING FESTIVAL CALENDAR:
Private Downstairs Bedroom & Bathroom.
Shared Kitchen Space.
Rest of house is private space.
Home Owners available during stay.
We do have 2 dogs & a cat. They are not allowed in the guest bedroom.
They are friendly & love to make new friends!
• No Drug Use in the House
• No Smoking Inside
• No Pets
• PLEASE DO NOT bring anyone into our home not staying in the house
• Please no shoes in the house (leave them at the door or carry in)
• Please be respectful of our home and belongings
• Daily housekeeping is not included
• Please clean-up/pick-up after yourself
• Coffeemaker Provided For Guest Use in Kitchen
• Guests do not have access to the kitchen for "full meal preparation"i.e.; preparing and cooking meals that require use of pots, pans, stove, oven etc. Microwave can be used and some fridge space.
• PARKING - If you are driving please park your car in a legal space on Royal Street. We try to not inconvenience our neighbors with our guests parking in front of their driveways. You could also get a ticket!
You do not really need a rental car in New Orleans unless you plan to leave the downtown area to visit attractions outside of the city.
Easy forms of inexpensive transportation include Taxi, Uber, Lyft, Pedicabs and the Street Cars.
• Homeowner/hostess assume no responsibility and/or liability for any accidents, injuries, illness and/or losses to person or property while on/using premises and/or property.
All that said, have FUN and a GREAT time in New Orleans! :-)