Unique! A beautiful updated Victorian, hardwood floors throughout, fully appointed gourmet kitchen, claw foot bathtub & shower in bathroom. 14 foot ceilings, 1650 square feet. Garden space. Off street parking.
Walking distance to the Capital, R street restaurants and art establishments. Many of our guests participating at convention center events. Historic Southside Park Neighborhood, Park is visible down the alleyway at 8th street. All freeways close access. Safe parking.
On the historical Building register! And in a dynamic neighborhood with close access to the capital, Golden One center arena, down town, mid town, East Sacramento, Land Park, Curtis park neighborhoods. We are also happy to share our back yard space with you. Walk to the Capital, Community Center.
Amazing Gourmet kitchen, fully stocked with cooking pots and pans, dishes, spices, small appliances. Two bedrooms with queen matresses, third bedroom with full bed. Other guests may use folding futons, twins hidden in ottomans, or couch, bedding provided for additional guests. Full laundry room with utility sink and pantry space. Outdoor courtyard, Take a bath in the claw foot bathtub! Living room with smart TV. Locked parking lot freely available 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 am, single daytime space available. Street parking available, 2 hour limit 8am to 10pm
We will give you instructions for entry prior to your arrival; there is a combination key pad for entry. The downstairs is occupied by our business, Integrative Therapy and Healing center. Some of our guests we have enjoyed meeting and interacting with, and others come and go without us ever seeing them. We do want to know that you arrive smoothly and wish to know if there are any concerns.
Our business, Integrative Therapy and Learning Center is downstairs, please be mindful of excessive noise during business hours.
The R street corridor is an easy walk to many places to eat and entertainment. Starting at 10th and R, Fox and Goose Pub and Food, excellent breakfast! Walk to 15th, you will find a variety of other spots. Something for everyone! One of my favorites, just around the corner R & 15, Cafe Bernardoes. Slightly farther to walk, but quite do-able is the string of ethnic restaurants on Broadway: Thai, Ethiopian, Chinese, Japanese, etc. Easy parking that area also.
1. Please no smoking, no pets!
2. Recycling bin for plastics, paper, glass provided, please keep separate from garbage. If you generate a lot of recycling or garbage, please deposit the cans in the parking area Wednesday evening. Garbage day is Thursday, recycling alternate weeks.
3. PARKING: there is free street parking, 2 hours time limit 8am-6pm Monday thru Saturday. We do have a gated parking area off the alley behind our back yard. This is generally rolled shut, and kept locked overnight. Upstairs guests may use one parking spot in the lot, being mindful that we have up to 5 cars in the lot including yours.
4. Keep thermostat set to conserve energy please, especially when going out.
5. Please let us know of any problems in the unit right away! Heidi, our housekeeper/ assistant (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) can be reached for emergencies if you cannot get a hold of Ann or John
6. Be mindful that the business downstairs has several pactitioners with therapy practices, please observe reasonable amount of quiet during business hours. Look us up! Integrative Therapy and Learning Center.
7. If you order PPV, we will be notified immediately by our internet/television provider. This is not encouraged. If you do order PPV, we ask you to leave $10 for each PPV ordered.
My husband and I Live in Placerville, Ca.on 4&1/2 acres with chickens, gardens, 2 dogs, a cat. We practice Therapeutic massage and bodywork as well as I teach Pilates, Gyrotonic, and therapeutic exercise in our practice in Sacramento. We love nature, healing, and beauty. Love a cozy cottage, being able to cook our own food. After having excellent experience as airbnb guests, we are pleased to be venturing into our second opportunity in the host category.
I have enjoyed the opportunity to provide a tasteful, uncluttered, well provisioned environment in the Tahoe Park Neighborhood for 2 years. The guests have been diverse and interesting.
We have more recently acquired this exquisite and updated Victorian close to downtown and pretty much everything! Our business is in the downstairs flat, and we are embarking on a new opportunity to host visitors for business and pleasure in the upstairs flat, a spacious 1650 square feet with 14" ceilings.