Take in the sites of Seattle staying in my cozy 2BR/1BA house in Phinney Ridge. Family-friendly neighborhood with a variety of restaurants and things to do, including the zoo, water sports at Green Lake and you're only a 15min bus ride from downtown!
* No parties, excessive noise, or any illegal activity shall take place at property.
* No pets are allowed at any time
* No smoking of any kind is allowed in or around
* Cleaning: This property will be cleaned and inspected after your departure. I ask for your assistance keeping the property clean by doing things like leaving the outside of the property tidy, running the dishwasher, and taking out the trash are expected of our guests.
* If excessive wear and tear is found on property, or additional cleaning is necessary due to spills, trash left on site, unclean dishes, stains to furniture, carpeting, linens, paint, wallpaper, or flooring, Guest authorizes the Owner to bill them for additional fees. If at any time the maximum number of occupants is exceeded or if the Owner receives information about excessive noise, Owner has the right to evict Guest and all occupants immediately and to bill the guest a minimum service fee of $250. If any sign of smoking is discovered Guest authorizes the Owner to charge the guest a minimum $500 cleaning fee. Unless the rental policy specifically allows, if any sign of any pet is discovered Guest authorizes Owner to charge the guest an additional minimum $500 cleaning fee.
* Property is fully furnished including bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, a fully equipped kitchen, TV, furnishings unless otherwise specified.
* Travel Insurance is highly recommended for any stay.
Uggh... really? I like long walks on the beach and getting caught in the rain. I'm not much into health food, but I am in to champagne. Alright.... professional male, love to travel, clean, neat and respectful. Thanks for considering me for your rental.