Private bedroom, bath and sitting room! Includes private entrance, fridge, microwave and coffee maker.
Enjoy a stroll through the neighborhood or walk the creek path just blocks away.
Easy access to shops.
Annadel State Park and Spring Lake 10 minutes away!
Occidental, Sebastopol, Armstrong Woods, rivers, the ocean are all within a 30 to 45 minute drive, SF is one hour away.
Interaction with me will be minimal, though I am available via text and am happy to assist you during your visit.
You can relax in this private, cozy space that has your own bedroom, bathroom and large private sitting room. (3rd bedroom with a queen bed upon request coming soon!) The bedroom has a full-sized bed, a small table with lamp, a small desk and ample closet space with hangers. The bathroom is comfortable with a full tub and shower. In the large sitting room across the hall you will find a mini fridge, a microwave and a coffee maker. You can enjoy sitting at one of the small tables while having a snack or take in the peaceful view of my backyard from the futon sofa bed.
Please, no smoking!
You can park on the street in front of my house and take the garden path towards the right of the house. There you will find your own private entrance to your 'home away from home'. You have two rooms (3rd room with a queen bed upon request coming soon. Inquiries welcome!) and a bathroom available to you, which is for you alone. There are no shared spaces to ensure a sense of privacy for both my family and my guests. The closets in the hallway are not for your use, however, you will find the closets and cupboards in your rooms stocked with the amenities you will need.
I will be available via text messages during your stay. My schedule varies, but I will always get back to you!
Please, no smoking in my home or on the premises. Thank you!
- PLEASE - NO smoking on the premises, no candles, no incense, etc.
- Please avoid red wine or other beverages that might stain, as most of the bedding and towels are white. Thank you!
- Please refrain from applying fragrances indoors, as they tend to linger in the rooms.
- Your space has it's own separate keyed entrance. You have your own private bathroom. Down the hall there is a locked door to give my guests, as well as myself and my family, a sense of privacy. You are free to come and go during your visit, but please observe quiet hours between 10:30pm and 8:00am.
- The city of Santa Rosa is charging a %12 hotel tax which is part of the price of the room.
I live a full, yet quiet life and value integrity and kindness. Dancing and nature are both very important to me, as well as spending time with friends and family. We will respect your privacy and maintain a sense of peace during your visit and hope that you will offer the same in return.