Historic cottage full of character and in an ideal central location within the St Albans Abbey conservation area.
- 200 year old Grade II listed building
- luxury modern interiors
- 2 bedrooms (one double and one single)
- pretty courtyard garden
- conservation area location, close to the Abbey and the park
- 1 min walk to the city centre, 10 minute walk to the station
- sociable open plan kitchen/living room
- oak parquet flooring
- good board game selection included!
- double master bedroom
- second bedroom with fold out mattress (suitable for one person)
- marble-tiled bathroom with double rainfall shower
- plenty of hanging and drawer space
- thick wool carpets
Gas central heating throughout.
Parking: there is on-street parking outside the house and on surrounding streets. Please ask us if you are planning to bring a car as we can arrange a parking permit for you.
There is also a multi-storey car park 1 minute walk away in the town centre.
Check in 2pm, check out 11am
Please just ask if you have any questions about this or anything else!