Cozy and spacious apartment, located in a quiet street in the old stone house in the centre of Murter, nearby beautiful sandy beaches and nice restaurants.
This spacious three bedroom apartment is completely renovated with modern furniture and appliances.
Guest is required to clean and maintain the apartment and return it to the owner in the same condition as it was found . Otherwise, the owner will be charged for the cost of damaged stuff.
Smoking is not allowed in apartment.
- For safety, before leaving the apartment, the guest is required to turn off the lights , air conditioning, tv and close and lock the apartment .
- The apartment is not permitted , nor sleep overnight guests are alowed.
- During their stay, guests can use the outdoor grill, and clean it after use. Also please be careful when handling the barbecue coals fall to prevent unwanted fire .
- It is forbidden to exceed linens, towels outside the apartment on the beach .
- The owner of the apartment reserve the right , in exceptional circumstances , in the absence of guests entering the apartment if they notice that his entry is necessary to prevent damage or risk of unforeseen proportions in case of water leakage , fire... The host will inform the customer about entering the apartment as well as the reason for entry.
It is believed that the customer agrees with the house rules when you take the apartment .
- Daily rent includes use of water, electricity , linen, towels , cutlery and cookware. Owner supplies clean bedding and towels every 7 days .
I have a bacchelor degree in bussines and a Yacht Master licence up to 100GT and I currently work as a skipper.
My girlfriend Vlatka and I take care of the apartment.
We love to travel and explore new places. We are big animal lovers and own a beautiful husky.
We redecorated and rebuilt my old stone house, where we like to spend our free time enjoying Murters beautiful beaches and culture. We are happy to share all that with our guests.