Unbeatable location! 3 BR/2 BA moderate condo in Downtown Breckenridge. Ski-in/Ski-out to property, walk to Main Street. Sleeps 8: queen bed, double bed, 2 twins, sleeper sofa. Wood fireplace, washer/dryer, pool/hot tub access, hotel amenities, Wi-Fi
3 BR, 2 BA CONDO – SKI-IN/SKI-OUT, WALK TO MAIN ST. – BEST SKIER LOCATION IN BRECK
This is it: The best slope access location in Breckenridge! The Peak 9 base area is where it’s at: The ski school, ski shops, restaurants, night life, the Quicksilver Super6 lift and more are just outside your door. You’ll also have access to the hot tubs, pool, and workout facilities in the Village — and, Breck’s Main Street is only steps away!
This spacious (1,500 square feet) condo is sunny, perfectly located, and just downright cool. The views are amazing — you’re right above the ski school looking out over Maggie Pond, the Quicksilver lift and the slopes. You’ll love the huge patio overlooking the runs on Peak 9 — perfect for an afternoon beverage and exchanging stories about your on-slope heroics. Or, curl up by the wood fireplace and watch the snow fall on the mountains through huge picture windows. Of course, there’s also an LCD TV for catching a movie or the early morning snow report.
The vibe inside is definitely “70s/80s retro” with lovingly maintained vintage furniture, decorations and appointments. There’s a large, fully equipped kitchen with a dining table that seats six, as well as room for four more at the counter. Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi and an in-unit washer/dryer.
What are you waiting for? You owe yourself — and your family or group — the perfect vacation at the perfectly located condo: Village at Breckenridge Shavano 2401!
- Master suite: queen bed, private bathroom with tub/shower, great views, private door to patio.
- Bedroom 2: double bed.
- Bedroom 3: Two twin beds.
- Living room: Queen sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: Tub/shower.
Check out all the other great amenities you’ll enjoy during your stay at The Village at Breckenridge:
- 24-hour guest service.
- Concierge and activities desk.
- Shuttle service.
- Heated, underground parking.
- Skier services and Breckenridge Ski & Ride School (winter).
- Village Childcare Center (winter).
- Sports shop with equipment rental and storage.
- Breckenridge Medical Center.
- Park Avenue Pub.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1 parking space.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #27554.
Directions to our Breckenridge Office from Denver for Check-in:
Take I-70 west to exit 203 (CO-9 South). At the top of the exit follow the roundabout to Hwy 9 South towards Breckenridge. Continue 9.6 miles to the second roundabout just as you enter the Town of Breckenridge. Stay on left lane. At the roundabout, proceed straight through the roundabout to access Main Street Breckenridge. Turn right at the second light, Ski Hill Road, and turn immediately left into the first parking lot with a large brown building. You will see "Summit Rentals" on the building sign. Building address is 111 Ski Hill Road, Breckenridge. Short term parking is available for check-ins in front of the building. Summit Mountain Rentals is located up the stairs and to your right.
- Sorry, no pets or smoking of any kind allowed.
- Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
- A credit card is required for $500 damage deposit authorization upon check-in.
Summit Mountain Rentals (SMR) is a privately owned, locally operated, full-service property management company focused on short-term vacation rentals in Breckenridge and Frisco, Colorado. We manage more than 145 properties in Breckenridge and Frisco ranging from luxurious mountain homes to boutique condominiums. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of satisfaction to our property owners and vacation guests. Our efforts have been rewarded by SMR being voted "Best Property Management Company in Summit County” in the Summit Daily News readers' poll for the last five years.