Stay like a local! Central to New Orleans' most vibrant and interesting areas. Situated 8 blocks from the new Rampart streetcar, that runs the length of the French Quarter. Bar hop to the French Quarter, Marigny, or Bywater and easily Uber home at night. Down the street, you'll find ample live music and entertaining bars along St. Claude Ave. and Frenchmen St. You'll also enjoy easy access to many great seafood and dining options. You’ll love the newly renovated and clean feel of my home.
Sunny and very spacious private master bedroom and bathroom in a former double "shotgun" house which is over 100 years old and was recently renovated into a single home. You'll also have access to a beautiful, spacious walk-in closet for hanging your clothes! The beautiful, open floor plan of the home contains many original elements of the house such as the original windows, original hardwood floors, original claw-foot tub, and original brick fireplaces and chimneys. Private TV in the room for relaxing or unwinding between adventures.
This room has private access to the backyard, deck, laundry and private bathroom. Open living area and kitchen are shared with other guests! Don't forget the walk-in closet.
The best way to reach us is through Airbnb messenger. We will also be available by phone or text for any emergencies or last minute questions. Please try to contact us during regular work hours if possible.
There is ample street parking on Elysian Fields Ave, right in front of the house.
1. This is our home, please treat it like you'd treat your own home. :)
2. Please be respectful of other guests and the neighbors and maintain reasonable noise levels early in the morning and late at night.
3. Please DO NOT bring anyone to the home who is not confirmed on your reservation. This is for comfort and security of all guests.
4. Please hand wash dishes OR run dishes in dishwasher so that other guests can use them as well.
5. Enjoy your stay in lovely New Orleans, and please let me know if there’s anything we can do to make your stay more pleasant.
I've never encountered a place quite like New Orleans. I love the music, culture, people, and food that fill the city. I'm passionate about traveling, climbing, the outdoors, and mountaineering, but I always love coming home too. I hope to share some of New Orleans' magic with my guests!