Traditional Dalmatian old stone house was carefully renovated to become an elegant penthouse ideal for your Mediterranean trip! 2 double bedrooms with 2 shower rooms, washine machine, wi-fi, barbeque, baby bed.
The Kotor Captain Stone House consists of the ground floor and an attic with fantastic views over picturesque Bay of Kotor. The house offers a fully private area, private patio with a barbecue set. On the ground floor there is a lounge area with fully equipped kitchen which has access to a cozy balcony with panoramic views of the Bay of Kotor, the old town of Kotor and Lovcen majestic cliffs - the perfect place for a morning cup of coffee in the rays of the rising sun and the peaceful surface of the bay. Also on the ground floor there is a double bedroom (double bed) and bathroom with shower. A wooden staircase leads to a spacious attic where there is a second large bedroom overlooking the Kotor Bay, and a second bathroom. The apartment is equipped with everything you might need for a comfortable stay: air conditioning, satelite TV, free wi-fi internet, baby cot on request, barbecue set, private patio, bedding and kitchen utensils.
we will glad to help you wit any questions.
To ensure a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the following house rules. When check in is completed, it is understood that the guest is familiar and fully agrees with these rules. In case of failure to comply with house rules, the host has the right to cancel further services.
1. Accommodation is available from 14.00 o'clock on the arrival day until 12.00 o'clock on the departure day.
2. The guest must take particular care of the house key.
3. Accommodation expenses are paid throw airbnb .
4. The accommodation cleaning is done at each guests' shift by the host .
5. The host has no right without the guest permission to enter the facility, or to use the guest's personal property. The host may enter the house without the presence of guests only in cases when there is a reasonable suspicion that the premises or the guest are in danger, or when there is a reasonable suspicion of a gross violation of the house rules.
6. The host is at guest disposal during the guest stay for any information or help. The host is not required or responsible for organizing the guests' free time.
7. Guests need to take care of their personal belongings and values. The host disclaims liability for any loss of values or guest's personal belongings, but will do their best to protect and warn the guest about possible dangers.
8. Pets are not allowed without the approval of the host.
9. Smoking is prohibited in sleeping rooms. We recommend smoking on the terraces and the house exterior. Smokers are not allowed to throw cigarette butts around the house, yard or outside and should take all security measures in the prevention of fire and for their own personal security.
10. It is not allowed to bring flammable and explosive items as well as items with a strong or unpleasant smell. It is not permitted to bring electricity consumers in the house for which the guest has not received the consent of the host. Consumption of electricity, included in the price, does not include uncommon additional appliances that use electricity, and will be found for every consumer in the facility to charge additional costs in proportion to electricity consumption, whether it is used or not.
11. The period of night rest is from 23:00 to 7:00 o'clock – it is prohibited to make noise and disturb the peace.
12. The guests are required to keep equipment and general condition of rented facility, special attention should be paid to turning off electrical appliances, closing valves, fire heating device while the guest is not in the house.
13. It is strictly forbidden to bring persons who are not beneficiaries of the rented facility and are not listed on the enclosed pre-booking. In case of finding people who are not registered or have not announced, the host has the right to cancel accommodation without paying a charge-back.