The house is new, modern and practical. There is one main living area, with TV, a dining area and an open plan kitchen. The bay widows open on to a large terrace, then down to the pool with loungers. A boues area is off to the side of the house. Parking space available.
ABOUT THE ROOM:
- good-sized room with comfy double bed
- cupboard space to put your things
- lots of light coming from a large glass door - private entrance to the room!
- large modern bathroom (power shower) - for your use only!
As well as your room, access to main living area, kitchen on request, BBQ, pool and boulodrome. Feel at home!
We offer you a friendly and informal welcome to our home. We like to meet people from all walks of life and backgrounds.
We enjoy travelling and my adult children come back home often for a relaxing moment and some good food and conversation. Interaction assured!
The entire house is available to rent on a weekly basis in July or August. Please contact me.
We love our house, so it's important that you respect these few rules if you come stay with us:
- No smoking inside the house.
- Please be careful with our keys and with ensuring our home is locked when you leave.
- We request that you do not have any additional guests other then those previously arranged
- If you want to use the kitchen, please let us know beforehand and please clean up afterwards.
- We will provide you with bed linen and a towel for your stay. If you require anything additional, please enquire and we'll see what we can do.
- We ask that you keep the communal spaces clean and tidy.
I love to travel and I enjoy meeting people and learning about their culture. I've stayed at people's homes through AirBnB in different parts of the world and I think its a great way to travel, so I decided to have guests to stay at my home in the South of France. I have three adult kids who all live abroad, but they like coming home for the lovely weather, good meals and a relaxing time! I like outdoor activities, walking and nature (which we have plenty of here!) and I play tennis at my local club. I've been living in the South of France for nearly 30 years and I do the most of what my fantastic region has to offer!