Isola is one of the most interesting district of Milan, a very good location to start discovering a bit more the authentic Milan. My flat is located only few steps away from 3 metro station and from the 2 most important train stations, very close to the very lively area of Corso Como-Porta Nuova-Brera. Everything inside is designed to be comfortable, just like home from home!
We want you to feel like home! So apply the same rules you usually do.
So we have few simple rules to follow:
- In according with the italian law would require passport copies of all guests staying at the place upon booking the reservation.
- You aren't allowed to smoke inside the apartment, but you can smoke outside on the balcony
- No pets (we are allergic), no parties in the house and please, no loud music or loud noise after 9 pm.
- You're required to make the separate collection of garbage, as described in the little guide in the kitchen.
- Would appreciate turning off the lights and air conditioning when you are out.
- We also expect guests to leave the house reasonably clean when they leave: dishes washed and replaced garbage, dumped linen used out in view.
Finally, enjoy your stay!!!
Abito a Milano, nel quartiere Isola, un luogo meraviglioso dove vivere che adoro scoprire e far scoprire ogni giorno. Se come me ami i libri, la musica, l'arte, la fotografia e esplorare l'anima dei luoghi e dei loro abitanti, lasciati conquistare da questo quartiere di case di ringhiera e grattacieli, di abitazioni di lusso e piccole botteghe artigiane, di negozi di vicinato e atelier alla moda, dove si vive ancora una ricca vita di comunità che ti fa sentire davvero... a casa.
I live in Milan, in the Isola neighborhood, a wonderful place to live in and to discover every day. If you like books, music, art, photography and exploring the soul of places and of their inhabitants, you will find here what you search and a a rich community life that makes you feel ... at home.