Beautiful three year old, modern, fully furnished air-conditioned basement apartment including kitchen, sofa, eating area, chairs, desk and outside patio. Has a refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, clothes washer and dryer, Wi-Fi, cable TV, 50'-TV.
Show picture ID when you first come in. You agree to let me take a picture of it.
No smoking and no pets
Absolutely no drugs of any kind
No open flames (candles, etc)
No parties and/or loud noise
No overnight guests unless previously arranged
Our contract is void if you violate these conduct rules, and you will be asked to leave
Please park on the side of the park, 100 feet from the house, same side. Do not park in front of neighbors' houses.
Keep your space tidy. There is plenty of storage space.
Trash days are Monday and Thursday. Bring trash out to the curb the night before.
The apartment will be clean when you arrive. In-between cleaning needs to be prearranged at additional charge.
This is family home and the rules are for your safety and ours.
Kind, bright, a good friend, driven;
Cares about children (educator) and is fair with adults;
Listens to other people's ideas;
A little self-centered;
Reflective, loves nature;
Love to meet new people and to learn about their interests;
Very interested in ethnic food;
Like reality music shows;
Will not watch violent TV, movies;
Happy and content with who I am and how my life turned out;
First time in Airbnb although I did some hosting in Couchsurfing.
Life would not be worth living or greatly diminished without:
• My grandkids;
• Traveling (South America, beautiful places in the US, my favorite ones being the National Parks);
• The arts, all of them, but most of all music from everywhere and all kinds. I have a particular interest in folk music and have gone overseas just to attend folk festivals;
• Technology, without being an expert. Tried my hand at movie making using apple software (iMovie, Final Cut, iDVD) but still have a lot to learn;
• As a retired School Principal from a large inner city public school I have a vested interest in educational issues;
• Love experimenting with food;