**For best results, pls. read thru ENTIRE listing.
Big clean rooms, comfy beds, flat screen TVs, Wi-fi, cable, kitchen, cotton sheet, parking. Quiet home in family area, 1 mi to airport&Univ, 2 blocks to mini mall, grocery, fastfood, rest.bank etc
It's a room facing the front garden graced by a row of palm trees and an old ohia tree with the rare yellow Lehua blossoms. Features a California King bed with thick cotton sheets for the most luxurious sleep ever!
- A private 200 sqft room with a Cal King size bed, flat screen TV w/ cable channels and free Wifi signals in the guesthouse.
- Fun Hawaiian decor and hardwood floors
- Check in time is normally 3PM, but we will do our best to accommodate early or late arrivals. Drop off your luggage with us if expecting early arrival.
- Breakfast provisions with coffee, tea, milk and bread. Self catering.
- Driveway parking is provided
- Shared kitchen includes: full size refrigerator, microwave, stove, rice cooker, blender, coffee brewer, coffee grinder, kettle, toaster, pots/pans, dishes, glassware, and utensils.
- Clean shared bath with bathtub and shower
- Safe, well lit, quiet residential area bike ride away to downtown Hilo and the beaches.
- Tropical yard with low coqui frog noise for your enjoyment
- Bike / walk all around town... or take the cab at discounted prices.
- Two blocks to restaurants, groceries, and fast food places. About 1 mile to Hilo airport.
iMPORTANT NOTE: 13.42% HAWAII TAX COLLECTED ON ARRIVAL
Hawaii State Taxes of 13.42% are not calculated in the price quoted on Airbnb. We will collect upon arrival.
Permit Number: W57287084-01
NO smoking, NO drugs, NO parties
Please clean and put away dishes after each use.
Be conscientious of noise level after dark, as we are in a quiet family neighborhood.
Note: Hawaii Taxes of 13.42% are not calculated in the price quoted on Airbnb. We will collect upon arrival.
*Designated Smoking Areas are up the driveway on the street or end of the driveway by the b-b-q shed. Please ask if not clear.
*** Absolutely no smoking on the rooms, lanais, balconies or house stairs.
Aloha... My daughter Natasha and I will be catering to your vacation needs in our super charming mid-century plantation home. We are on Airbnb because we enjoy meeting people from all over the world, learning other cultures, sharing the wonders of our beloved island and extending our warmest Filipino-Hawaiian hospitality to everyone who walks through our door.
A favorite quotation:" Do not forget little kindnesses and do not remember small faults".
E komo mai, Nou ka hale !! ( Welcome, our house is yours !! )
Please scroll down to the Listings and check out all our rooms on Airbnb.... Click the picture of the room you like for more information.