Modern, quiet, very spacious (110m²) warehouse Loft at a canal (Entrepotdok) in the City Centre of Amsterdam with FREE PRIVATE PARKING, fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, separate bathroom, kingsize double bed (1m80 x 2m10), floorheating, free WIFI, Airplay, CD/TV/DVD. Max. 2 adults (ev.+ 1 baby)
Warehouse Loft at a canal in Amsterdam-City Centre / modern open plan warehouse loft / very spacious 110 m2 / FREE PRIVATE PARKING in the basement under the apartment with an entrance height of 1m85 or 72.8 inch (street parking is expensive in Amsterdam) / fully equipped kitchen / separate bathroom (hairdryer available)/ king-size double bed (1m80) / floorheating / free wifi / airplay / CD Player / TV-set / DVD player / dishwasher.
The spacious 110sqm Loft is converted from an original 17th century warehouse and part of a historicial building which used to be a depot for the distribution of goods around the Netherlands. The big open plan apartment is located in the Amsterdam city centre, only two busstops from Central Station and easy-accessible by car (private parking in the basement). Unique for this apartment is it’s tranquility and yet located in the city center. The loft is furnished with two couches, dinner/work table, closet and bookcases. It comprises one big open plan apartment with an open kitchen area and a seperate bathroom. The apartment is fully-equipped with a high-speed internet-connection (free WIFI), tv-set with dvd-player, radio/cd-player with ipod-connector and airplay, and the use of cd’s, dvd’s and books. The open-plan kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasser, freezer/fridge, cooker and hot-air furnace/microwave-oven, Nespresso-machine, toaster, and is provided with Wedgwood china, pots, pans, cuttlery and all other basic necessities to prepare your meals.
(The washing/drying machine is stored in a separate closet and only available for long-stay guests).
Loft in a warehouse at a canal in Amsterdam-City Centre / 110 sqm modern open plan apartment / FREE PRIVATE PARKING in the basement with a car entrance height of 1m85 (72.8 inch) / fully equipped kitchen / separate bathroom.
The apartment is easy accessible on the first floor (only 8 steps up).
For disabled there is an elevator available.
- Please keep your phone always on stand-by.
- Communicate via Whaatsappp* or text (pictures/maps).
- I’ll also check if you need anything regular.
- I’m close to help you with everything you need.
* Whaatsapp is a free texting-service (it provides the free sending of texts, pictures and maps, and even let you make phonecalls for free). Please download the app to you phone while you are still at home, then we can communicate for free anywhere in the world and when you are in Holland. To use it you will need an active internet connection by wifi (switch off your data roaming to save unwanted costs). Free wifi-spots are in my house and at most public places (f.i. McDonalds), museums, restaurants and bars in The Netherlands.
- No smoking
- This apartment is suitable for two people (possibly with a little baby).
- Not 3 adults, No visitors, No extra guests
- You can not sleep on my sofa/couch
- This is my home; I live here myself. Sometimes I rent it out to help me pay the high costs of having a house in the city centre of Amsterdam.
- Please respect my rules and my personal belongings.
- Tell me who you're travelling with (full name + Airbnb account), and share my rules.
- The prefered time of arrival is between 15h00 and 19h00 (report exceptions please).
- The apartment (and the entire building) is strictly NO SMOKING.
- The apartment building is very quiet, please keep it that way.
- You can NOT have VISITORS or EXTRA GUESTS.
- Your baby or little kid is welcome, but I don't provide a cot or babybed.
- Close the window at night and when leaving.
- Please don't move furniture.
- Please report if something is broken and REPLACE it.
- Groceries are not provided (supermarket is nearby).
- Leave at the end of you stay, everything tidy as you found it.
从2017年10月16日 - 2017年10月18日起最少住宿2晚。
I love to travel myself and since I've had a lot of positive experiences with Airbnb, I decided to rent out my own private home to tourists as well. So now I sometimes do so, which helps me to pay the high costs of owning a house in the centre of Amsterdam.
I am always curious who wants to stay in my home, so please have a clear profile picture, introduce yourself, and share the full name of your travel partner.
Please tell me what brings you to Amsterdam and what you would like to see and do in town. I'll be happy to help you with anything in my city.
Have a nice stay!