Large one bedroom unit on ground level. Spacious and airy with many windows and doors. Your own terrace, covered in wine leaves. Huge kitchen with stove, fridge and dishwasher. Updated, large bathroom with a full tub.
Apartment #1 in the house. this is a fully equipped, self-contained apartment for a family of 2 to 4.
Bright and beautiful, simple and comfy—that sums up our spaces perfectly. Ready to provide a good night’s sleep and refreshing start to your new day, without the frills and gimmicks. Our central location means that all the amenities are a short walk away. The location in the grove provides the peace and quiet to rejuvenate you after a day on the sun and water. Our goal is for you to experience Petrovac while providing you with the centrally located base with comfortable space for your complete rest. Modern, clean interiors, quiet, relaxing, close to all amenities!
This unit is one of 6 units in the property. This apartment rental unit on the ground level and opens up into two patios.
:: garden level
:: sleeps 2-4 people. One bedroom with French/ Queen size bed and a pull-out sofa in the living room that can fit two people
:: huge outdoor space just outside the french door off of sleeping area
:: large kitchen, fully equipped
:: renovated large bathroom, with all new fixtures, including full size tub
:: hair dryer
:: on request: iron+ironing board
:: use of washer and dryer for clients staying longer than a week
:: new LCD TV with cable TV and channels in multiple languages
:: WIFI is included, although weak in the bedroom and the terrace
The house was custom designed by an architect. Its angular shape was intentional and twofold:
1. two century-old olive trees were saved from being cut down and as a result became an integral part of the house. Now they proudly stand tall in the main yard.
2. It's orientation provides maximum exposure to the sun rays throughout the day and the common grounds open up to the olive grove.
The house is located in the centre of the town. However, it is tucked into an olive grove, which provides a quiet recluse from the bustling town. The house is extremely close to all the action of the town, and our guests have the option of enjoying the best of both worlds. Many quality restaurants and coffee bars are located within a short stroll from the house.
The house shares the olive grove with a IV century Roman Mosaic. It is walking distance from the house, some 20m away.
- 250 meters from the beach
- 200 meters from the main town grocery store
- 100 m from the pharmacy and medical centre
- 50 m from the bakery, the farmers market and the post office
• Common yard
• Washer (for a fee if staying less than a week)
• We will be available on the phone and online before and during the stay. Our housekeeper will be living on site
• We can provide transfers to and from airports, for a fee (Podgorica, Tivat, Dubrovnik)
• Available on request:
Ironing board + iron
• Available for a fee (if staying under 7 nights)
We live in a quiet family neighborhood, so the quiet hours are in effect. This is not a party house.
Please make sure all lights and air-conditioning units are turned off before you leave for your adventures each day.
Check in at 15.00h, check out is at 10.00h. This is flexible of course, depending on availability
Our family's vacation house is avalable for rental during the summer season, from May thru October. The house has been evolving and morphing for the last 25 years and in the latest adaptation we divided it in 6 separate apartments. Self-catered and private. Find us on the net and social media under Casa di Oliveto.