This apartment is in a great location! We had previously stayed literally 100 feet away, so we knew we wanted that neighborhood. Umberto owns the entire building, so your neighbors are also all renting apartments (and it feels very safe).
- There's a little foldable stroller
- There's a washing machine in the kitchen (we used it twice! Quite handy.)
- The location is unbeatable.
- The kitchen is well stocked with cooking equipment
- The a/c is one unit in the front living room. It doesn't get past the kitchen so the bedroom is hot by American standards. There is a ceiling fan though, but it runs loud. (Not saying that's necessarily bad, but we weren't able to fall asleep easily due to the heat.)
- We had no hot water. We brought it up about little after halfway through our stay to the guy (I guess) working for Umberto and he didn't know how to fix it. He said someone else would come the next day and it looked like they did come, but the problem wasn't solved. (If this issue gets fixed, disregard this part of the review!)
All in all, we enjoyed our stay. We didn't let a five minute cold shower ruin the rest of our day, plus we were out for a lot of the time. The apartment is very well suited for visitors to Rome.